More and more women have heard of the jade egg. You may have even got one (possibly lost somewhere in your home and never used!). Many women have asked me what to do with their jade egg so I have created this workshop just for you! And if you are already using the jade egg, this is an opportunity to deepen your practice. So whether you’re a convert or curious this weekend is for you! And if you’ve never heard of the jade egg, read on to find out more.
The jade egg is a profound and infinite practice and the possibilities include:
– A self healing system for your body and your erotic, sensual self.
– A practice of slowing down, softening, relaxing and stillness – an antidote to the often hard, fast and stressful world
– An incredible way to connect with your intimate temple – a place women often have little or no relationship with. Getting to know this powerful place anchors and grounds us in the root of our being
– A tool to support you to cultivate vitality, aliveness and sexual energy in your body and your life
– A practice of ‘coming home’, anchoring yourself deeper in your being
– A tool to cultivating self love and empowering you to make difference choices about your body and your life as you learn to listen to your body and soul in deeper ways
– Ignites / strengthens the ‘pleasure body’ increasing your sensitivity and capacity for pleasure
– You experience the foundational skills for conscious and relaxed love making whether with your self or another
During this initiation weekend we’ll be:
– Learning about Taoist philosophy on cultivating energy and the jade egg
– Creating a new relationship or deepening our existing relationship with our vulva/vagina and our erotic, sensual self. This is a space to connect to and listen to your body wisdom
– Practicing Chi Gung to open up, clear and transform our energy
– Sexual Vitality Chi Gung to activate, sublimate & circulate sexual energy
– Exploring practices to cultivate pleasure and sensuality
– Practicing with the jade egg so you can deeply connect with your inner temple
The weekend will culminate with a beautiful ritual to seed your intentions and set your commitments
There is so much the jade egg can offer and I invite you to come and join me to find out what the jade egg means to you. This is one weekend where you’ll leave nourished, revived and inspired.
During the weekend, we’ll be working with your jade egg in the group. This is done in a respectful and safe way. Any questions about this, do get in touch.
I have created this weekend as I deeply love this work and know how profound it can be. I am a Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach inspiring women to erotic freedom and to know and love who they are. I have been studying the Taoist healing arts for women and practicing the jade egg for five years and Tantra for fourteen years. I blend ancient wisdom with modern sexology distilling this into knowledge and experiences that can make a real difference in your life.
Saturday April 28th, 10-6.30pm
Sunday April 29th, 10-5pm
City Therapy, Manchester
Early bird £150 if paid in full by 16th March. After that date the cost is £175
A non refundable deposit of £50 secures your place. Please read the information on booking terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Contact me if you have any questions or to book.
There is also a workshop in Liverpool 24th/25th February. See the Enter the Temple Liverpool for details.
Certified nephrite jade eggs will be available for sale on the day for £40 with unwaxed dental floss. They can be posted in advance for £45 including postage.
The teachings in this weekend are for your personal practice only. This workshop does not qualify you to teach the jade egg. If that interests you, do seek out professional trainings.
Contra indications to the Jade Eggs are that they are not suitable whilst pregnant or until six weeks after having given birth; you have an IUD/coil; if you any pelvic organ prolapse; you’ve had recent pelvic surgery or you currently have vaginal infections. However there are always exceptions so do get in touch if you’re not sure.
Here’s what past participants of Enter the Temple say:
“Wow, that egg that sat in her bag for years is now out of the bag. I needed this weekend to understand and embody the jade egg teachings. I couldn’t have learnt this from a book.”
“Sarah shares this profoundly beneficial practice with sensitivity, beauty and passion. Highly recommended for all women!”
“A dynamic, sensitively delivered weekend of self discovery.”
“Sarah held space beautifully, creating an atmosphere of trust. I felt safe to delve inside myself in order to see what needed healing and came out more aware. I know how practical exercises to take home and continue the healing work.”
Terms & Conditions:
Your booking on a workshop or retreat is confirmed when the deposit or the fee is received. All deposits are non refundable. If you cancel more than two weeks before the event you will receive a full refund less the deposit. If you cancel a booking up to 2 weeks before the event, 50% of the fee still applies. If you cancel a booking up to seven days before the start of the event, 75% of the fee still applies. Cancellations less than 48 hours before the event are non-refundable. If the event is full, we will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £25 to cover administration costs.