The limited cultural stereotypes of how to be a ‘man’ leave many men feeling lost and confused, especially when it comes to sex. There’s very little quality sex education or easily accessible conversations about sex, so many men struggle in this area of their lives, lacking in confidence, wondering if they’re ‘doing it right’, if there is something ‘wrong’ with them.Men often ask me ‘am I normal?
Intimate lives become mechanical, routine and goal orientated and solo sex (masturbation) can be an unfulfilling and empty experience. Many men feel unable to express their true desires or they don’t know what they really want, instead doing what they think they ‘should’ do.
You may have a sense that there has to be more to your intimate life than this but you don’t know how to find it. You’re curious to find out.
Our busy lives aren’t fertile grounds for great sex and intimacy. Over worked, stressed, unable to switch off from busy minds and often negative thinking, and feeling disconnected from our bodies, there’s little time for quality pleasure and relaxation in sex and life, and when it happens, many are not always able to really enjoy it.
You may be experiencing the following:
- No/low libido
- In a sexless relationship
- Premature Ejaculation (Sarah offers a specific programme for Ejaculation Control. Find out more here)
- Erection challenges (aka Erectile Dysfunction)
- Poor body image
- Don’t like your genitals
- Low/no sexual confidence
- Performance anxiety
- No/little pleasure
- Shame and guilt about fantasies or experiences
- Challenges with sex and intimacy after life changes (children, illness, ageing etc)
- Your sexual concerns and worries to be a thing of the past.
- Freedom from shame, guilt and worry about sex; to feel good about who you are.
- To awaken or reignite your sexuality and to feel sexually confident. A supportive space to discover who you are as a sexual being, what you really want and how to communicate and express that.
- The best sex and intimacy education. To move beyond goal orientated pleasure. To know there is more.
- To know what real connection is and experience truly fulfilling sex, intimacy and pleasure.
- To let go and enjoy yourself.
- To learn how your partner/s (current or future) desires, pleasure and sexual psyche works so that you can create incredible pleasure together
- To unlock the vitality and potency of your sexual energy, your life force. your sexual ‘beingness’ to be integrated into your whole life
- To live more fully – you don’t want life to be the same as it is 5, 10, 15 years from now.
You’re looking for someone who’s ‘been there’, who’s got the experience and expertise to support you without judgment. You want support from someone who sees and believes what’s possible for you
The good news is this is not just in sex and intimacy. Sex is intimately connected to all aspects of your life so this work ripples out in many positive ways. My clients regularly experience more of the following in all aspects of their lives:
- Peace of mind
- Honest communication
- Fulfilling relationships and deeper intimacy
- Vitality, health and well being
- Fulfilling careers
- More of what they love in life
If you are feeling the need to make changes in your life or you are curious to see if this is really possible for you, do get in touch. It may be that not all of the above are true for you, but some of it resonates. I take on clients who are ready to invest in themselves and make changes in their life. Are you ready? Get in touch to find out more about my bespoke Sex and Intimacy Coaching Programme designed just for you.