Ignite the Erotic: Freedom through Pleasure
– an online course for women
Ignite the Erotic is a gift to yourself: a rare opportunity to give yourself the space and time to connect to and nourish your erotic, sensual sexual self and to reflect, learn and flourish within an intimate and supported online community of women.
This eight week online course starts Wednesday 16th May 2018 and includes:
- A weekly themed 1.5 hour live online class with teachings and group online coaching exploring women, sex, pleasure and desire – the messages, myths, challenges and possibilities, igniting self love, your libido, your pleasure, your pelvis, your erotic personality and intimacy! See below for a full list of the course content. The webinar is recorded so if you can’t make a call you can listen to it or you may like to listen to it more than once as it is full of so much good stuff.
- Between each webinar there are worksheets with wonderful practices, tools, resources, videos and audios to explore. All of these are yours to keep forever.
- A private Facebook group – eight weeks of online sisterhood where we’ll share our explorations and discoveries and support, inspire and celebrate each other.
- This course is for a maximum of 10 women.
“It’s a 7 week course but actually you’ve armed us with tools for life! Eternally grateful.” Daisy
If your reading this, chances are your ready to make some positive changes in your life. I’d love to help. It’s my passion. This is about your flourishing. You’re not broken, and there is nothing to fix. Just as an acorn holds everything within needed to blossom into an oak tree, you’ll discover that you have everything inside you that you need. This is about you getting to know your erotic, sensual sexual self, how your body and pleasure works, how to express your natural erotic self, to love yourself and feel good about who you are. Ignite the Erotic offers the structure, knowledge, practices and support to help you to do this.
I invite you now to simply consider these questions.
- Wondering who you are as a sexual person, how you got here and what your sexual future looks like?
- Going through the motions day to day, whether single or in a relationship, and wonder is this it for your sex life? You might be having any sex at all or what your having is simply not fulfilling.
- Do you ever wonder how others seem to have a great sex life?
- Wishing you could experience the sex education that you never had?
- Feeling that you can’t switch off your negative mind chatter and relax?
- Feeling that you’re lacking in sexual confidence, wondering if there is something ‘wrong’ with you, if you are ‘normal’ and whether you’re doing ‘sex right’ as you don’t have anyone to talk to openly and honestly about this area of your life?
- At a time of transition? You could be going through a divorce or relationship break up, approaching a significant birthday, recently had children or an illness? You might be in menopause or peri or post menopause.
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, Ignite the Erotic is for you.
“When I started Ignite, I felt that I wasn’t good enough, that I had no sex drive and that there was no hope. I now know that I am normal! I don’t have to become turned on at the flick of a switch. I am who I am, and it’s great. I have my whole life to learn about pleasure and I should take my time. I have treasured every session of this seven week course. It has inspired me to bring much more pleasure into my life and given me hope for a future full of beautiful sex and intimacy.” Kath
Ignite the Erotic is for anyone who wants to do ANY or ALL of the following:
- Even though it may be uncomfortable, you know this is an important area to address in your life. You don’t want life to be the same as it is 5, 10 , 15 years from now.
- You’re curious. You might have heard someone talk about infinite erotic possibilities and your wondering if this is true. You hope and dream that there has to be more than this. You want to get out of this funk and discover what’s possible. You want to experience truly fulfilling sex, intimacy and pleasure. You are ready to take sex and relationships to the next level.
- You want to feel good – in your body, about who you are and learn to express that as a confident sexual woman. You want to let go and enjoy yourself?
- You might want to ignite an erotic spark that’s never been lit or reignite it. You’re ready to ignite something deep inside of you that you feel is totally buried: to awaken your sexuality. You might be looking to find the pilot light that’s ready to burn bright or your erotic light might be burning and your looking to nourish your fire.
- You want to be inspired. You want the best sex, intimacy and pleasure education.
- You want to unlock the vitality and potency of your sexual energy, your life force: for your sexual ‘beingness’ to be integrated into your whole life.
- You’re ready to say YES to your erotic sexual self, YES to pleasure, YES to sensuality, YES to you!
- You’re wanting to share this experience and make these changes with a positive and supportive group of women who are all ready to ignite their erotic fires
- You’re looking for someone who’s ‘been there’, who’s got the experience and expertise to support you. You want support from someone who knows and believes what’s possible for you.
- You’re motivated and committed. You’re ready to invest your time and make this a priority.
“It’s opened the doorway to a more relaxed, confident and pleasurable experience that awoke the sensual and sexual parts of me and gave them a voice. The course has also made me prioritise this area of my life, as opposed to it being way way down on the list.” Sarah
This is just some of what you’ll experience and learn:
- Feel empowered by breaking through limiting beliefs and patterns, taboos, shame and inhibitions so you feel freer and happier
- Redefining sex, pleasure and intimacy for yourself
- Permission to be an erotic sensual sexual being so you can be at ease with who you are and enjoy yourself and your body.
- A toolkit of incredible, powerful and tried and tested tools and practices to grow your self love, your libido and pleasure, cultivate aliveness, relaxation and to support you to keep the flame of your erotic fire burning
- Discover new possibilities for sexual and sensual intimacy, exploration and expression.
- Gain clarity about your erotic, sensual, sexual needs and desires and how to express those.
- Communication skills to support you to healthily navigate your erotic world.
- The ability to allow and receive more pleasure in all aspects of your life.
- Feel revived, nourished and inspired by spending seven weeks in an intimate and powerful community of women.
- Past participants of Ignite the Erotic found they feel more self love, body confidence, sexual confidence, more libido, more sexy/sensual, more pleasure in their lives and that it benefitted their intimate relationships
Ignite the Erotic brings you into alignment with your erotic essence and this will benefit all aspects of your life as you cultivate your confidence, vibrancy, magnetism, beauty and power.
Each week we’ll explore a different theme.
Week 1: Ignite the Erotic
Women, sex, pleasure and desire – the messages, myths, challenges and possibilities
Expanding pleasure, from the performance to pleasure model of sex and life
Week 2: Igniting Self Love: Appreciation and Celebration
How to be your own best friend and to find the joy and pleasure in being who you are. This is foundational to your erotic flourishing.
Week 3: Ignite Your Libido
What libido is, what affects it and how to to cultivate libido as your life-force
What desire is, your beliefs about desire, what limits your desire and what really lights you up to unleash your natural radiance
Back to the body – feeling, flow and sensuality
Your unique sexual brakes and accelerators – the things that accelerate your sexual pleasure and those that put a stop to it.
Week 4: Igniting Self Pleasure
Self pleasure as a practice for learning, growth, discovery, confidence building, self and body love and of course, pleasure!
All about arousal, erogenous zones, orgasms and pleasure
Your erotic toolkit – the keys to cultivating pleasure and arousal.
Week 5: Ignite Your Pelvis
The power of your pelvis
Your relationship to your vulva/vagina as a source of pleasure and power
Your genital anatomy for pleasure
Trusting the erotic wisdom of your body
Week 6: Ignite Your Unique Erotic Nature
Your unique and natural erotic personality.
Discover or deepen your connection to your erotic desires and what turns you on
Your erotic vision for your future. We have a sense of this in many other areas of our life except sex so this is potent to explore
Week 7: Igniting Intimacy
Now that your erotic fire is well and truly lit, how can you share this with another?
How to create nourishing, healthy relationships and great pleasure
How to communicate in intimate situation
Inspirational ideas for erotic connection
Week 8: Ignite Your Life
For this final week we’ll:
Reflect and celebrate your breakthroughs and achievements
Get clear on your next steps
Have a final Q&A session
This unique course is created and hosted by me, Sarah Rose Bright.
I love this work; it has totally transformed my own life (you can read about my story on my website). I am an experienced Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach and Teacher inspiring women to erotic freedom through pleasure. My mission is to awaken sexuality out of the slumber of performance based, goal orientated sex to the expansiveness of conscious, pleasure focused sex and intimacy. From performance based sex to sex with a purpose. With this bringing more happiness, pleasure and vitality into your life. I blend ancient wisdom with modern sexology and alternative approaches distilling this into knowledge and experiences that can make a real difference in your life.
There is SO much more to sex, pleasure and intimacy than we are taught, and here I refer to ‘sex’ in the broadest sense. Great sex and intimacy is something you learn and develop throughout your life. If you wanted to learn to play a musical instrument or to dance the tango you would need guidance and mentors and you would practice! This huge lack of sex education and learning, and a focus on ‘goal orientated’ sex, alongside the cultural view that sex is somehow ‘bad’ or ‘wrong’ are just some of the reasons why many people are struggling with this area of their lives.
Sex is not just something you ‘do’, it’s a vital and natural part of our wellbeing and of being human. When we look at this area of our lives, even though it can feel uncomfortable at times, it can offer so many gifts. I know this to be true as I have had the joy of seeing many lives flourish as my clients begin to experience more pleasure, intimacy, happiness, vitality and purpose in their lives.
Life is short and precious! Say YES to you today and get in touch to Ignite the Erotic in you!
“I feel so empowered and liberated. I feel like the ‘me’ I thought I’d lost.” Kelly
Ignite the Erotic FAQs
Q “I am not sure I want to look at this area of my life online and in a group?”
A “I set up this programme as I see the power of women coming together as a group to look at this area of their lives. Some women start of feeling unsure then quickly feel the benefits. Being part of this online community over eight weeks helps to create momentum and lasting change in this area of your life and it is empowering to hear other women’s experiences and support them in their changes as you are supported in yours. If you feel you would benefit from 1-1 coaching during Ignite the Erotic, there is an option to do both the group course and have 1-1 coaching with me.”
Q “How much time will this take?”
A “We have the weekly webinar which is recorded if you cannot make it. There are worksheets, practices and exercises to explore at home and the online Facebook group. For the home explorations and the Facebook group I would suggest a couple of hours a week to get the most from the course. Remember that all of the course content is yours for life to explore too! Ignite the Erotic is for those who are ready to make this area of your life a priority – this is a real gift for yourself.
The online weekly class is on a Wednesday night on the following dates: May 16th, 23rd and 30th, June 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th and July 4th. The weekly webinar will be recorded in case you cannot make any of the dates.
There are only ten places available for Ignite the Erotic. Get in touch to apply for your place.
This course is open to all self-identified women and women of all sexual orientations and relationship models are welcome.
I look forward to a powerful and transformative course filled with adventure and pleasure!
Past participants share their experience of Ignite the Erotic
“Ignite has given me opportunity to talk openly and freely about sex with no inhibition or sense of shame and to learn and more importantly to feel that it is ‘normal’ to have urges and desires that bubble up and to honour them in a positive way rather than repress them
I have been talking openly with my partner about my sexual past, which I have never done before. I also have been more attuned to my own desires rather than focusing purely on him and am learning to ask …. so the course has given me the vocabulary and the confidence to express these requests rather than just wait and expect him to take the lead.
I felt that there was something ‘wrong’ with me… that I was dysfunctional in the sex department, that I needed therapy, that I was unattractive, that I am contagious, that I don’t know what I am doing in bed , that sex is shameful, that sex is painful, that sex is for others and not for me. I was mistrustful of men, thinking that they were only after sex and my body, and therefore I felt very guarded. I also felt very insecure as to knowing what to do and how to do it. The performance aspect was way too stressful. Applying the Pleasure principles took the pressure off me. Physically my vagina has relaxed… before ignite it was very tense and dry and sex was painful and so I felt that sex was just ‘not for me’ this lifetime!
I’ve learnt that I am actually a very passionate, healthy sexual and sensual woman, that I can embrace my femininity. A big one for me as I had always worn the trousers in relationships and been very dismissive of the ‘womanly’ side of me. And that I have a sexual future despite having come through the menopause, that sex is not only possible but pleasurable for the rest of my life. I know THAT I CAN OVERCOME ANY HURDLE. Sex has been a huge barrier for me as my marriage was very very unfulfilling in the sexual department and I didn’t take any responsibility for it at all. I now believe that I can overcome previous conditioning and experiences and take responsibility for experiencing wonderful sex currently and in the future.
My libido has ignited a real desire to ‘look after my man’ in all sorts of ways that I would not have imagined but more importantly I now take up his offer to do things for me… previously I wouldn’t let anyone do anything for me, even make a cuppa, so this is a big learning curve for me… allowing other people to do things for me. I realise that I could not receive and am now open to that. The week that we talked about libido was hugely influential in awakening my connection to my senses and my creativity. Previously I had not thought of myself as creative, but the course has ignited a desire to be artistic. It has worked alchemically in my life and taken the pressure off me (and my partner) in that I now see sex as a natural expression of love rather than something alien.
It’s opened the doorway to a more relaxed, confident and pleasurable experience that awoke the sensual and sexual parts of me and gave them a voice. The course has also made me prioritise this area of my life, as opposed to it being way way down on the list. Sarah, are a brilliant coach in that you listen rather than dictate and have a vast array of knowledge and personal experience in the whole area and are ever expanding that knowledge and sharing it with others.” Sarah
“My sexuality has been something I need to have greater awareness and confidence. I believe i was quite blocked and this is one of the areas of my life I felt was neglected. I lacked confidence due to my marriage failure and the insensitive dating I have taken for 4 years. The changes have been profound. To discuss this with my new partner, to be open, assertive and have my wishes, boundaries and values being given a priority, I had the trust that I could be intimate for the first time in four years. A great break through for me Sarah, I’m very shocked how this last week has panned out. I think what was is outstanding is your breadth of knowledge. You are kind and encouraging. These topics are very sensitive and you navigate through them.” Bec
“I honestly thought it would all be about orgasms and sex talk but really it’s so much deeper than that. I most enjoyed having some dedicated weekly time for me to focus on a subject which means a lot to me right now. I felt extremely privileged to be part of it and empowered that I had taken the time and resources to participate in this work as an act of self love. I also really valued being supported in a process that can seem scary especially as sexuality is not something I can openly discuss with my usual support network.
I have released things which were distracting me from focusing fully on myself and my needs. This feels huge for me and life feels different since before the course started just from this alone. This shift in focus and expansion of definitions has created a lot of room for exploration and possibilities. I feel more focused in the exploration of my sexual self. This has given me much more confidence moving forward.
Sarah is extremely gifted in holding space and her care feels genuine. She imparts knowledge that seems so authentic to her own experience with humility. This makes it very easy to open your heart and mind to the teachings. She makes this field of sexuality which often seems daunting and vast very accessible. It’s a 7 week course but actually you’ve armed us with tools for life! Eternally grateful.” Daisy
“Ignite the Erotic has taken me on a wonderful journey through my connection with my body, my creativity, my beliefs and habits around my sensuality, my sexuality, owning it, inviting it in, receiving support, being in an intimate relationship and liberating pleasure in all areas of my life like never before. There’s such a taboo in society around speaking about all of this, I think it’s crazy how repressed we are being taught to be. With Sarah’s presence, amazing support and invaluable insights I feel so empowered and liberated. I feel like the ‘me’ I thought I’d lost. I feel a beautiful empowerment from deep down inside of me now, the gentle playful roar of feminine grace and empowerment is back where it belongs.” Kelly