I have trained extensively in sex coaching, coaching, sex education, Sexological Bodywork, Tantra, Shamanism, Taoism, women’s teachings, NLP, energy work, meditation, healing, facilitation and more. I continue to attend trainings and courses as learning is one of my greatest passions. Though life is my greatest teacher and my personal experiences deeply inform how I work.
I offer coaching, skills and techniques that have made a real difference for me and my clients lives. I don’t see you as a patient with a ‘disorder’ or a ‘dysfunction’. You are not broken and in need of fixing – you are here to flourish. I am passionate about providing natural and sustainable ways to resolve sexual issues.
I have been blessed to have participated in many sexuality trainings and supervision with some of the worlds sexual pioneers including Dr Patti Britton (Sex Coach training and mentoring), Barbara Carrellas (Urban Tantra), Joseph Kramer, Deej Juventin, Uma Furman (Sexological Bodywork), Kenneth Ray Stubbs (Sexual Shamanism) and Betty Martin and Celeste Hirschman (supervision).
I am now in my thirteenth year of training and mentoring with Hilly Spenceley and Sue Newsome of Shakti Tantra and I have been part of the teaching team for four years.
I regularly attend conferences and professional development days such as the World Sexology Conference. I have regular 1-1 and peer supervision.
Qualifications and Certifications
Certified Sexological Bodyworker (CSB) from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco
Certified Somatic Sex Educator (CSSE) from the Institute of Somatic Sexology in Australia
Certified Professional Sex Coach from Sex Coach U (SCU)
Certified Associate Instructor with the Healing Tao
Certified HNLP Coach
Certified NLP and HNLP Practitioner
Urban Tantra Professional Training Programme
Professional Coach Training Course from Self Factor Coaching
Certificate in Counseling Concepts
Masters in Sustainability and Responsibility
Trainings I’ve attended include…
Shakti Tantra Women’s Programme
Shakti Tantra Mixed Programme
Deer Tribe Metis Medicine Society: Gateways 1-3
Quodoushka I, II & III
World Association of Sex Coaches (WASC)
Association of Certified Sexological Bodyworkers (ACSB)
Sexual Health and Disability Alliance (SHADA)
I follow the code of ethics from the Somatic Sex Educators Association of Australasia (SSEAA).
- I am compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- I may collect your name, email address, demographic data such as location and your interests
- I will use this information for internal record keeping and improving our products and services.
- Sarah Rose Bright may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2011.
I invite you to find out more about my bespoke Sex & Pleasure Coaching Programmes
Ready to take the next step?
Get in Touch. I’d love to hear from you.