Are you ready to Ignite the Erotic in your life giving you freedom from the past and inspiration for the future?
You are doing well in many aspects of your life. Yet you are stressed. Your thoughts are constant, often critical and you wish you could turn down the volume of your mind. You are wondering what’s happened to your libido. Something in life has got you reflecting. You may be approaching a milestone birthday, ended a relationships or the kids have left home. There’s part of you feeling off track and wondering, is this it? There’s little relaxation and enjoyment. You know that avoidance is not the answer. Something in you wonders what’s possible and you feel that if you don’t try now, it will be too late.
Sex has been ok, maybe good or even great at times but you’re not sexually fulfilled, you may even be frustrated. Even though its really important to you, sex has taken a back seat. You feel stuck.
You may have a sense that there has to be more to your intimate life than this but you don’t know how to find it. You’re curious to find out.
The limited cultural stereotypes of how to be a ‘man’ leave many men feeling lost and confused, especially when it comes to sex. There’s very little quality sex education or easily accessible conversations about sex, so many men struggle in this area of their lives, lacking in confidence, wondering if they’re ‘doing it right’. Men often ask me ‘am I normal? Many men feel unable to express their true desires or they don’t know what they really want, instead doing what they think they ‘should’ do or feeling shame or sadness about what they are doing. Intimate lives become mechanical, routine and goal orientated and solo sex (masturbation) can be an unfulfilling and empty experience.
Our busy lives aren’t fertile grounds for great sex, pleasure and intimacy. Over worked, stressed, unable to switch off from busy minds, and feeling disconnected from our bodies, there’s little time for quality pleasure and relaxation in sex and life, and when it happens, many are not always able to fully enjoy it.
You may be experiencing the following:
- Low sexual confidence
- Performance anxiety
- No/low libido
- In a sexless relationship
- Premature Ejaculation (Sarah offers a specific programme for Ejaculation Control. Find out more here)
- Erection challenges (aka Erectile Dysfunction)
- Unable to ejaculate (aka Delayed Ejaculation)
- Poor body image
- Don’t like your genitals
- No/little pleasure in sex/life
- Shame and guilt about fantasies or experiences
- Challenges with sex and intimacy after life changes (children, illness, ageing etc)
“If you don’t change it, you choose it.” Richard Strozzi-Heckler
The good news is there is another way.
- To ignite your sexuality and feel happy as a sexual being
- Your sexual concerns and worries to be a thing of the past
- To feel good about who you are and to enjoy yourself
- To explore your sexual and heart’s desires in a supportive and inspired place and to be able to authentically express them
- The best sex and intimacy education
- To move beyond the limits of goal orientated pleasure
- To be a better lover and to learn how you and your partner/s (current or future) desires, pleasure and sexual psyche works so that you can create fulfilling pleasure together
- To tap into your innate erotic wisdom
- To integrate your sexuality into your whole life by unlocking the vitality and potency of your sexual energy – your life force, and to channel this energy towards creating positive change in your life
- To live fully now – you don’t want things to be the same as they are 5, 10 , 15 years from now
You’re looking for someone who’s ‘been there’, who’s got the experience and expertise to listen to and support you and who sees and believes what’s possible for you.
The wonderful news is this that sex, pleasure and intimacy are connected to all aspects of your life so this work ripples out in many positive ways. My clients regularly experience more of the following in all aspects of their lives:
- Pleasure and relaxation
- They are able to know what they want and ask for it
- They are kinder to themselves and happier with who they are
- Courage to take risks
- Their lives become more fulfilling and meaningful and they do more of what they love in life
- Fulfilling relationships
- Fun and laughter
- More energy
- Better health and well being
If you are committed and ready to make changes in your life or you are curious to see if this is really possible for you, send me a message using the form below or via my ‘Get in Touch’ page. It may be that not all the above is true for you, but some of it resonates. Are you ready to Ignite the Erotic in your life? Get in touch to find out more about my bespoke Sex, Pleasure and Intimacy Coaching Programmes, designed just for you.
Please do visit the rest of my website to find out more: