Ready to Ignite Your Sexual Nature and Live your Full Potential?
Have you ever thought about sex: “Is this it?”
You are not alone.
In our culture sex is everywhere. And yet positive role models of female sexuality are few. There are strong messages about how we ‘should’ be sexually. The ‘good girl’ who learns from an early age to please others. We are taught that sex and desire will get you into ‘trouble’ and if you enjoy sex you can be shamed as a ‘slut’. Some women feel not ‘good enough’, others feel they are ‘too much’ and it impacts our sex life.
This can leave women struggling with sex, pleasure and intimacy; inhibited, unable to relax, not talking about it; even shutting down and avoiding intimacy completely.
Our busy lives aren’t fertile grounds for great sex, pleasure and intimacy either. We are often stressed, disconnected from our bodies, often feeling guilty about taking time for ourselves or unable to switch off.
There has to be more to your intimate life.
Perhaps you are experiencing:
- No or low desire
- Low or no sexual confidence
- Unfulfilling or no sex
- Performance anxiety
- No orgasms
- Poor body image
- Dislike of your genitals
- No or little pleasure in sex
- Unable to relax and switch off
- Difficulty in asking for what you want
- You don’t know what you want / like
- Shame and guilt about fantasies or experiences
- Challenges with sex and intimacy after life changes (childbirth, illness, menopause etc)
There is another way.
- Feel good about who you are and enjoy yourself
- Explore your sexual desires in a supportive and inspired way
- Authentically express your sexual desires
- Experience more pleasure
- Be a better lover
- Learn how you and your partner’s desires, pleasure and sexual psyche works
- Tap into your innate erotic wisdom
- Unlock the vitality and potency of your sexual energy, your life force, and channel it towards positive change in your life
Sex, pleasure and intimacy are connected to all aspects of your life. Clients regularly experience more confidence, pleasure and relaxation. They are able to know and articulate what they want and ask for it They are kinder to themselves and each other. They develop the courage to explore and take risks. Their lives become more fulfilling and meaningful as they do more of what they love, enjoy fun, fulfilling relationships, more energy and better health.
Please do visit the rest of my website to find out more: