Enter The Temple: A jade egg retreat online
See below for price options
Enter The Temple is a weekend of deep and beautiful connection to this most sacred and precious part of your being with teachings and practices to empower you to awaken and cultivate your sexual energy and pleasure.
At the core is the jade egg, an ancient Taoist practice for healing, strength & pleasure.
The egg is inserted into your vagina and you practice a series of exercises – sometimes called ‘yoga for your vagina’ or ‘yoni yoga’ (yoni being the Sanskrit word for vagina). The egg can also be made of stones such as rose quartz and obsidian and are sometimes referred to as ‘yoni eggs.’
However, Enter The Temple is SO much more than the jade egg practices. This unique mix of teachings and practices will prepare your body to receive the jade egg, to reclaim your sexuality for yourself and grow your self and sexual confidence.
You may already possess a jade egg (possibly lost somewhere in your home and never used!) and you’re wondering how to get started with it. Or you might be already using the jade egg and want to deepen your practice. Whether you’re a convert or curious this weekend is for you if you’d like to..
- Grow your self knowledge and sexual confidence.
- Awaken and explore your sexual energy, sensuality and pleasure.
- Cultivate a loving relationship with your vulva and vagina. A happy vulva and vagina is essential for a happy sex life!
- Increase sensitivity during penetration.
- Slow down, relax and soften. These practices are a wonderful antidote to our often busy and stressful lives.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body. This will empower you to make different choices about your life as you learn to truly trust yourself.
- Look after your pelvic health. If we don’t look after our pelvic floor this can cause loss of sensation during sexual activity, incontinence and prolapse where the bladder, uterus or rectum drops. This is common and preventable.
- Bring balance to your menstrual cycle or a practice to support you to navigate menopause. The practice helps with lubrication and muscle tone through peri-menopause and menopause.
Retreat Weekend Outline
During the retreat day you will learn and explore:
- Reclaiming the pleasure and power of your vulva and vagina through teachings, anatomy and practices including vulva mapping – a profound practice to build connection to your vulva before using the jade egg
- Sexual Vitality Chi Gung and jade egg practices for healing and awakening, and cultivating your sexual energy, sensation and pleasure
- The benefits and practice of breast massage.
- The history and Taoist philosophy on cultivating energy and the jade egg.
- A fresh approach to your sexual pleasure – from performance to pleasure.
- The importance of pelvic floor
- Learn the skills for relaxed, mindful and pleasurable love making whether with yourself or with another
- Practicing safely and respectfully with the jade egg with a beautiful ritual. This is optional. You are welcome to do the ritual and the practices without the jade egg then explore in your own time. Any questions about this, do get in touch
We will not be continually at the screen! You will do lots of the practices without looking at a screen and there will be spacious breaks so that you can rest and recharge. My intention is that you will leave the weekend feeling refreshed and inspired. You will have audios to support you in your home practice.
How Enter The Temple is changing lives…
“For the first time I don’t feel ashamed or awkward about my sexuality. I realise the love I seek from another is all that I hold within.”
“A true investment in being a magical woman.”
“Wow the egg sat in my bag for years is now out of the bag. I needed this weekend to understand and embody the jade egg teachings. I couldn’t have learnt this from a book.”
“I have come home to myself, got in touch with my hidden sacred femininity and feel safe within and without.”
“The idea of a workshop with other women where the theme is jade egg and vaginas may feel very scary but I assure you that this is an amazing opportunity to learn, experience and enjoy. It’s a great investment in your well-being and womanhood. Sarah is an awesome facilitator.”
Meet Sarah Rose Bright
Sarah Rose Bright is a leading Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy coach and she’s on a mission to to empower women to discover their pleasure and feel sexually confident, so that they can truly enjoy sex, create healthy relationships, and their lives can fully blossom into the incredible potential they deserve.
She has been personally working with the jade egg for 8 years, teaching jade egg practices for 4 years and has on going jade egg training with Minke De Vos, the grandmother of the jade egg movement. Sarah is a certified teacher with Universal Healing Tao and a Tao Tantric Arts facilitator.
Sarah is known for her warmth, compassion, playfulness and inspiration whilst being down to earth and real. She specialises in sexual empowerment coaching for women across the globe and facilitate groups, workshops and retreats.
Sarah Rose Bright: “I love the jade egg. Not only for the multitude of benefits to your sensuality, health and wellbeing; but also for the practices that go with it. From Chi Gung, which literally means to cultivate your life force, to breast massage to activate your sexual energy, these practices work and I see this again and again with the women I work with. We look after our bodies with exercise and the foods we eat, these practices are yoga for our sexuality and pleasure.”
Date & timing
Saturday 3rd July, 10 – 6.30pm
Sunday 4th July, 10 – 4.30pm
£150 super early bird, if paid in full by 16th May
£175 early bird, if paid in full by 20th June
£195 full price
To book email:
Places are limited to ensure we can be on one zoom screen together!
This day retreat is open to women whether single or in a relationship, of all sexual orientations and relationship models. I welcome non binary gender queer and gender fluid people who have a vulva and are drawn to this workshop.
As this retreat is online it is important that you are able to resource yourself. If you are not sure if this retreat is right for you, please do reach out for a chat.
Q. I haven’t got a jade egg. Where do I buy one?
A. You can buy a genuine Nephrite Jade Egg which comes with a certificate of authenticity, a carrying pouch and one box of unwaxed dental floss here. I also include a free video on how to prepare your egg and some tips to get started. Allow 7 days for UK delivery and 14 days for worldwide delivery. All eggs are sent recorded delivery. Buy a jade egg here.
Q. What are the contra-indications for working with the Jade Egg?
A. Contra-indications to the Jade Eggs are that they are not suitable if trying to get pregnant, whilst pregnant or until six weeks after having given birth; if you have a moderate or severe pelvic organ prolapse; if you’ve had recent pelvic surgery or you currently have infections (vaginal, bladder etc). However, there are always exceptions so do get in touch if you’re not sure. The jade egg is not usually used when menstruating so if you have your menses at the time of the workshop you can still do the practices without the egg inside the body. Some say that you should not practice if you have an IUD/coil however in my experience this has been fine though it is not advised to do the weight lifting practices with an IUD/coil.
Q. Do you offer a payment plan?
A. Yes, do get in touch with me for details.
Cancellation Policy for Evening, One-Day and Weekend Events:
- Cancellation of your event place up to seven days prior to its start: your non-refundable deposit of £50 applies only
- Cancellation of your event place seven days or less prior to its start: 100% of your participation fee is still applicable.
- If you cancel and the event is full, I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £25 to cover administration costs.