Ignite Your Sexuality: An online course for women
See full details for cost options
Ignite Your Sexuality
So that you can live your full potential
A ten module online course for women which you can join anytime
With Sarah Rose Bright
Ignite Your Sexuality leads you to discover and nourish your sexual self so that you can flourish and live your full potential. Our sexuality is natural and healthy, a powerful resource for growth and vitality. When we work with it consciously, we can heal our past, align with who we really are and create an incredible, meaningful, radiant life of pleasure, passion and purpose.
In this video, Sarah shares the story of her transformation, all about Ignite Your Sexuality and the women who have taken the course before. Full details of the course below.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anais Nin
This Ignite Your Sexuality online programme is for women who want to…
- Experience fulfilling sex, intimacy and pleasure
- Feel good in your body and power as a confident, sexual woman
- Unlock the vitality and potency of your sexual desire and your life force
- Discover new possibilities for sex, pleasure and intimacy. You have a sense there is a more and you want to know what that ‘more’ is.
- Explore what you truly enjoy and be confident to ask for it
- Break through any limiting beliefs and patterns, shame and inhibitions
- Value yourself and grow your self-love
- Talk openly and confidently about sex
- Have healthy relationships
Whether single or in a relationship maybe you are…
- Not enjoying sex but you don’t know why or wonder if there is something ‘wrong’ with you (there isn’t, I promise!). You may even be avoiding sex and intimacy
- Unable to switch off your internal dialogue and relax and enjoy pleasure
- Lacking in sexual confidence
- Not able to ask for what you want, you may not even know what you want
- Not feeling sexual desire and you want to (the answer to this is not what you expect!)
- Desiring a new level of intimacy and connection with your partner or ready to meet a new partner and this time you want things to be different
- Ready to focus on your self first
You are not broken. There is nothing to fix. As you ignite and get to know your sexual self, you’ll discover that everything that you need you have inside you.
How Ignite Your Sexuality works
This pioneering Ignite Your Sexuality online programme distills the best of Sarah’s 15 years of study, exploration, teaching and client work into a system that works. The ten modules provide the sex, pleasure and intimacy education you’ve never had.
Ignite Your Sexuality brings the structure, knowledge, practices and support for you to understand who you are as a sexual woman, the influences that have shaped you and what gets in the way of your full expression, how self love and body love is foundational to your sexual flourishing, how to cultivate true desire, get to know your full arousal and pleasure potential, to discover your authentic erotic expression and how to share that with another.
Each of the ten modules is prerecorded so that you go through them in your own time and at your own pace with the added value of live monthly Q&Q sessions with Sarah to share explorations and discoveries, receive support and celebrate one another.
Each module includes:
- A prerecorded themed webinar from Sarah Rose Bright (around 1 hour each module)
- Step by step practices including a guided audio practice
- Inspiring resources
- Journal questions for you to explore
You’ll also receive these tools and templates designed to support your learning:
- Beyond the Goal: From performance to pleasure
- Five ways to transform your thoughts
- The Self Love Wheel
- The Self Pleasure Circle
- Erotic Yoga Checklist including Your Erotic Toolkit
- Vulva & Vagina Strokes
- The Sexual Expression Wheel
- Understanding Your Core Desires
To support your learning, you have access to six months of live Q&A calls with Sarah Rose Bright. The calls are 7.30pm GMT, 12.30pm PT and 3.30pm ET the first Wednesday of every month for 60-75 minutes.
Calls take place on Zoom and if you cannot make the live call you can submit questions to Sarah and you will receive an audio copy of the Q&A call. The calls are there to support you with anything you need from questions about the teachings and practices through to guidance on personal situations. They are also an opportunity to connect with other women on the course.
For 2020 the calls are on 6th May, 3rd June, 1st July, 5th August, 2nd September, 7th October, 4th November, 2nd December.
MODULE 1: IGNITE YOUR SEXUALITY
- Women, sex, pleasure and desire – the messages, myths, challenges and possibilities.
- Beyond the goal – Expand your pleasure by moving from the performance to pleasure model
MODULE 2: IGNITE SELF LOVE FOR YOUR SEXUAL FLOURISHING
- The foundational areas for true self love
- Discover the unique steps you can take so that you can find the joy and pleasure in being who you are and learn to be your own best friend
- Learn tools and techniques that are foundational to your sexual flourishing.
- Breast friends – discover the power of breast massage for self love
MODULE 3: IGNITE BODYLOVE
- Why so many women find it challenging to love their bodies
- How our breath can help us to feel more sensation
- Explore powerful BodyLove practices so that you can feel more confident in the skin you’re in
MODULE 4: IGNITE DESIRE
- Understand what desire is and the common myths about desire
- Discover the one thing you need to know to unlock your desire
- Discover your own unique sexual brakes and accelerators – the things that accelerate your sexual pleasure and those that put a stop to it so that you feel empowered to take responsibility for your desire
MODULE 5: IGNITE SELF PLEASURE I
- Why self-pleasure
- Self-pleasure as a practice for healing, health, transformation, confidence and of course pleasure!
- The practice of Erotic Yoga
- Discover the four foundational keys so that you can experience more pleasure
- How to overcome blocks to your pleasure
MODULE 6: IGNITE SELF PLEASURE II
- Your erotic toolkit – learning these erotic keys so that you can cultivate your pleasure and arousal
- Exploring relaxed arousal
- Discovering your erogenous zones
- The practice of pleasure mapping
- All about orgasms
MODULE 7: IGNITE VULVA & VAGINA LOVE
- Learn all about the history and power of our vulvas and vaginas
- Cultivate a relationship with your vulva and vagina so that you can truly feel and know this magical place as a source of power and pleasure
- Profound practices so that you can get to know and love your vulva and vagina
MODULE 8: IGNITE VULVA & VAGINA PLEASURE
- Why looking after your pelvic floor is SO important
- Learn the incredible anatomy and erectile network of your vulva and vagina so that you understand the full potential of your pleasure
- Inspiring ways to touch and explore your vulva and vagina so that you can become more confident in your body and experience more pleasure
MODULE 9: IGNITE EROTIC EXPRESSION
- Explore your sexual fantasies, thoughts and favourite sexual experiences so that you can understand more about your unique erotic expression
- Discover your core erotic desires so that you can create a lasting and fulfilling sex life
- The Sexual Expression Wheel to understand the range of sexual expression available to us
- Paint your erotic vision for your future
MODULE 10: IGNITE INTIMACY
- Now that your erotic fire is well and truly lit, how can you share this with another?
- We’ll explore:
- The common myths about sex and relationships that cause so many problems
- The keys to creating a great sex life
- How to talk to a partner or lover about sex – both inside and outside the bedroom
What others experienced…
“This course helped me look at myself, my pleasure, my happiness, my body in the safest, most protective and beautiful way I probably ever have! Sarah’s knowledge, teachings, encouragement, love and guidance has fundamentally changed the way I think about myself forever.” Jen
“My biggest realisation is that I am a sexual, sensual woman FOR ME and that this doesn’t depend on anyone else and that my sexual energy is there and is powerful.” Maxine
“I feel like I’ve woken up sexually and feel lighter like a big weight is off my shoulders.” Jenny
“Sarah has provided a road map with years of brilliant material to help transform our sex lives. I’m starting to embody the goddess I could only dream of before.” Ruth
“When I started Ignite, I felt that I wasn’t good enough, that I had no sex drive and that there was no hope. I now know that I am normal! I have my whole life to learn about pleasure and I can take my time. It has inspired me to bring much more pleasure into my life and given me hope for a future full of beautiful sex and intimacy.” Kath
“I loved this course with Sarah. It was transformative for me: igniting my sexual energy (which I’d felt very disconnected to); I feel sexier and more alive; I’ve got a new appreciation of my body. I feel a new sense of freedom and possibility.” Sarah
“I feel like the ‘me’ I thought I’d lost.” Kelly
Meet Sarah Rose Bright
This online programme is brought to you by the pioneering Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach, Sarah Rose Bright. This is the programme that Sarah would have loved when she had sexual problems. Sarah is the UK’s first certified sex coach and one of the first somatic sex educators. Sarah blends extensive training and experience with a coaching style described as inspirational, safe, warm and intuitive, for clients to fall in love with their sexual nature and create a life they love.
Sarah has helped hundreds of women, men and couples release their stress, worry, guilt and shame around sex to access their sexuality and vitality and grow in their self-confidence, creativity, health, relationships and work. In finding the joy and pleasure in who they are they are they have the key to live their full potential.
Sarah Rose Bright: “Sex is a vital and natural part of our wellbeing that can offer so many gifts. I have had the joy of seeing many lives flourish as my clients begin to experience more pleasure, intimacy, happiness, vitality and purpose as they ignite their erotic sensual sexual nature.”
This ten module course is full of incredible teachings and practices that will make a real difference in your sex life and your relationships and it is worth well over £1,000. I know this to be true as I have seen the results this course has on women’s lives many times and I want more women to benefit from Ignite Your Sexuality.
There are three prices available. Choose the price that is most in alignment with your current situation. All three prices get access to all ten modules and the live Q&A calls.
Option 1: £695 – Buy the course and support others: This option is for those who are able to pay a little more and the extra money funds scholarships places for women who cannot afford the course.
Option 2: £395 – Standard price
Option 2: £295 – Concession price: for those who genuinely cannot afford the standard price.
Scholarships: Full and part scholarships are available. If you would like to apply, email Sarah.
To purchase Ignite Your Sexuality email Sarah.
Women of all sexual orientations and relationship models are welcome.
See below for terms & conditions.
Q. How is the course delivered?
A. There are ten modules and you will receive one module a week however you can get access to the modules sooner if required. For each module you will get a link to a web page from which you can access the module webinar, audio practice, resources and exercises which are designed to inspire you towards actions, changes and transformations.
Q. How much time does the course require?
A. I recommend dedicating 2-3 hours per module for the webinar and home explorations. The course content is yours for life.
Q. What if I can’t make the live Q&A?
A. You can submit any questions to Sarah in advance of the Q&A. You will be sent an audio recording of the live Q&As for six months from signing up to the course.
Q. I am not sure I want to look at this area of my life in an online course?
A. I created this course as some women were nervous or unsure about 1-1 or group work or it did not fit into their schedules or lifestyles. This course offers a great step that you can explore in your own time and pace and in the privacy of your own home.
Q. I am not sure I want to attend live Q&A sessions and discuss personal things?
A. Some women begin feeling nervous and are surprised how quickly they relax and feel the benefits. Being part of the calls during the course helps to create momentum and lasting change. It is empowering to hear other women’s experiences and support them in their changes as you are supported in yours. You do not have to ask questions, you can simply join and listen. The joining information explains how the calls work to ensure confidentiality and a safe space. There is also the option 1-1 coaching with me during the course. If you would prefer to explore 1-1 coaching with me do get in touch.
Q. Do you offer a payment plan?
A. Yes, do get in touch with me for details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE COURSES:
- Your booking on the course is only confirmed when a deposit or fee is received.
- Deposits are non-refundable and due within 24 hours of accepting a place on the course.
- The full fee is due before you receive the course unless a specific payment plan has been agreed.
- There are no refunds as full description of the course content and structure is provided. If you have any questions before you purchase the course, do get in touch with Sarah Rose Bright.