Sexual Empowerment Yoga – A One Day Retreat
£75 super early bird - if paid in full by 30th June £85 early bird – if paid in full by 18th September £95 full price £50 non-refundable deposit to confirm your place.
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SPRING 2021
Get in touch if you would like to be the first to know about the 2021 dates.
Heaven On Earth, Manchester
With Sarah Rose Bright
Sexual Empowerment Yoga is more than the jade egg practices. This is yoga for your sexual wellbeing and soul – the practices are a complete system for women to awaken, activate and empower your sexual self, cultivating your sexual essence, sensuality, power and well being.
At the core if the jade egg, an ancient Taoist practice for healing, strength & pleasure.
The egg is inserted into your vagina and you practice a series of exercises – sometimes called ‘yoga for your vagina’ or ‘yoni yoga’ (yoni being the Sanskrit word for vagina). The egg can also be made of stones such as rose quartz and obsidian and are sometimes referred to as ‘yoni eggs.’
When you consciously connect to your sexual essence and energy, you tap into your life force, and you begin to feel more alive, inspired and creative. Connected to your own source of pleasure and fulfilment you feel empowered.
This is not a series of yoga postures. One definition of yoga means to completely know yourself and to be at peace in yourself. Sexual Empowerment Yoga unites your sexual essence within your mind, body and soul. We can view our sexuality as something separate and this part of you may feel repressed, inhibited, lost, unloved, like a stranger or laced with shame and guilt. Sexual Empowerment Yoga is a system to truly get to know and love your sexual essence and to discover it’s magic and power as you integrate this into your whole life.
You may already possess a jade egg (possibly lost somewhere in your home and never used!) and you’re wondering how to get started with it. Or you might be already using the jade egg and want to deepen your practice. Whether you’re a convert or curious this 1-1 programme is for you if you’d like to..
- Awaken and explore your sexuality, sexual energy, sensuality, sensation and desire
- Cultivate a deeply loving relationship with your vulva and vagina. A happy vulva and vagina is key to your sexual empowerment!
- Strengthen and tone your pelvic floor to increase sensitivity, sensation and orgasms.
- Increase sensitivity during penetration.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body. This will empower you to make different choices about your life as you learn to truly trust yourself.
- Slow down, relax and soften. These practices are a wonderful antidote to our fast and stressful lives.
- Look after your pelvic health. If we don’t look after our pelvic floor this can cause loss of sensation during sexual activity, incontinence and prolapse where the bladder, uterus or rectum drops. This is common and preventable.
- To heal after childbirth, a mild prolapse or urinary incontinence.
- Bring balance to your menstrual cycle or a practice to support them to navigate menopause. The jade helps with lubrication and muscle tone through peri-menopause and menopause.
Retreat Day Outline
To get the most from the day, Sarah will send a pre-recorded webinar in advance of the day covering:
- What is Sexual Empowerment Yoga
- The history and benefits of the jade egg.
- Taoist philosophy on sexual energy, health and vitality.
- The myths and the truths about the power and potential of our vulvas and vaginas.
- Different types of vulvas and vaginas.
- Our anatomy for health and pleasure.
- The truth about desire.
- A fresh approach to pleasure – from performance to pleasure.
- Why the health of your pelvic floor is so important.
- How to get to know the health of your pelvic floor.
- What to do to look after the health of your pelvic floor.
During the retreat day you will learn and explore:
- The true power of your vulva and vagina.
- The history and Taoist philosophy on cultivating energy with the jade egg.
- Chi Gung and jade egg practices for healing and awakening, pleasure, desire, strength and vitality.
- The benefits and practice of breast massage.
- Why the health of your pelvic floor is so important, how to get to know the health of your pelvic floor and what to do to look after it.
- Your pelvic anatomy for health and pleasure.
- Practices to connect to your body both physically and energetically
- Practices to activate and cultivate your sexual energy, desire, sensuality and pleasure
- Learn the skills for relaxed, mindful and pleasurable love making whether with yourself or with another and to feel confident to share this with another.
- Practicing safely and respectfully with the jade egg with a beautiful ritual. This is optional. You are welcome to do the ritual and the practices without the jade egg then explore at home. Any questions about this, do get in touch
You leave the day feeling recharged and inspired with audios to support you in your home practice.
What others experienced…
“Skilfully guided by Sarah you gracefully share, deep wisdom from anatomy, science, myths, yoga traditions and Tao practices and your own personal journeys in a way that makes it safe, fun, deep, light and encouraging. A beautiful space.”
“A true investment in being a magical woman.”
“Wow the egg sat in my bag for years is now out of the bag. I needed this weekend to understand and embody the jade egg teachings. I couldn’t have learnt this from a book.”
“I have come home to myself, got in touch with my hidden sacred femininity and feel safe within and without.”
“I finally know who my inner pilot light is and she’s awesome. I love her. Thank you Sarah for holding a space for me to meet her.”
“For the first time I don’t feel ashamed or awkward about my sexuality. I realise the love I seek from another is all that I hold within.”
“The idea of a workshop with other women where the theme is jade egg and vaginas may feel very scary but I assure you that this is an amazing opportunity to learn, experience and enjoy. It’s a great investment in your well-being and womanhood. Sarah is an awesome facilitator.”
Meet Sarah Rose Bright
Sarah Rose Bright is a pioneer as the UK’s first certified sex coach, founder of Ignite Your Sexuality and V-Life she has worked with thousands of women to empower them to awaken their true sexual nature and live their full potential.
Sarah has been personally working with the jade egg for 7 years, teaching jade egg practices for 4 years and has on going jade egg training with Minke De Vos, the grandmother of the jade egg movement. Sarah is a certified teacher with Universal Healing Tao and a Tao Tantric Arts facilitator.
A pioneer as the UK’s first certified sex coach and one of the first somatic sex educators Sarah blends extensive training and experience with a coaching style described as inspirational, safe, warm and intuitive, for clients to create sex lives and a life they love.
Sarah Rose Bright: “I love the jade egg. Not only for the multitude of benefits to your sensuality, health and wellbeing; but also for the practices that go with it. From Chi Gung, which literally means to cultivate your life force, to breast massage to activate your health and sexual energy. I practice these regularly and they work and I see this again and again with the women I work with. We might look after our bodies with exercise and the foods we eat, these practices are yoga for our sexual wellbeing and pleasure.”
Date & timing
SPRING 2021 DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
Heaven on Earth, Manchester
2021 PRICES TO BE CONFIRMED
This day retreat is open to women whether single or in a relationship, of all sexual orientations and relationship models and women of all gender identities are welcome.
Q. I haven’t got a jade egg. Where do I buy one?
A. You can buy a genuine Nephrite Jade Egg which comes with a certificate of authenticity, a carrying pouch and one box of unwaxed dental floss here. I also include a free video on how to prepare your egg and some tips to get started. Allow 7 days for UK delivery and 14 days for worldwide delivery. All eggs are sent recorded delivery.
Q. What are the contra-indications for working with the Jade Egg?
A. Contra-indications to the Jade Eggs are that they are not suitable if trying to get pregnant, whilst pregnant or until six weeks after having given birth; if you have an IUD/coil (though some women choose to practice with an IUD except the weight lifting practices); if you have a moderate or severe pelvic organ prolapse; if you’ve had recent pelvic surgery or you currently have infections (vaginal, bladder etc). However, there are always exceptions so do get in touch if you’re not sure. The jade egg is not usually used when menstruating so if you have your menses at the time of the workshop you can still do the practices without the egg inside the body.
Q. Do you offer a payment plan?
A. Yes, do get in touch with me for details.
Cancellation Policy for Evening, One-Day and Weekend Events:
- Cancellation of your event place up to seven days prior to its start: your non-refundable deposit applies only
- Cancellation of your event place seven days or less prior to its start: 100% of your participation fee is still applicable.
- If you cancel and the event is full, I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £25 to cover administration costs.