The Yoga of Sex: What can we learn from our yoga practice to enhance our sex lives
For women only
With Sarah Rose Bright
Leading Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach Sarah Roe Bright will be visiting Evolve Wellness to share this refreshing and inspiring talk on the Yoga of Sex where she will discuss how our yoga practice can inform our sex lives – an area Sarah has been exploring for a decade.
Sarah inspires women to reclaim their sexual selves for themselves first and foremost and empowers women to find and voice their authentic sexual expression and to cultivate their sexual vitality as a source of power and radiance in their lives.
During this evening talk we will explore:
- Why the yoga model of learning is central to sex
- What our yoga practice can teach us which will enhance our sex lives – this includes a suite of practical tools and approaches that will make a real and immediate difference in your sex life, whether solo or partnered.
- Understand how we learn about sex & intimacy and the impact this has on our lives
- The limitations of way we learn sex which is goal orientated (‘the performance model’) and offers the ‘pleasure model’ of sex – a path for our sexual experiences that cultivates more pleasure, fulfilment and deeper connection.
Whether sex and intimacy is a challenging area for you or they are a source of joy that you are looking to cultivate there is something in this talk for you. Sarah creates a safe and nourishing space to explore and demystify this sensitive topic with humour, inspiration and passion. This talk is relevant whether you are single or in relationship and all sexual orientations.
Sarah Rose Bright is a Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach, Teacher, Educator and Sexologist who brings over a decade of experience of supporting individuals and couples to reignite or deepen their erotic lives and to live their potential by loving their sexual selves. She is passionate about creating spaces where she demystifies sex and people can learn how natural and wonderful their sexuality is with support, education and inspiration. She blends ancient wisdom with modern sexology distilling this into knowledge and grounded experiences that can make a real difference in your life. She offers 1-1 coaching programmes, online courses and in person events and retreats. You can find out more here:
About Evolve Wellness Centre
To register for this event please visit the following URL: http://www.evolvewellnesscentre.com/event/id/956/yoga-of-sex-talk-west-london →
When & Where
- From: Mar 12, 2019, 18:30
- To: Mar 12, 2019, 20:30
Evolve Wellness Centre