The Yoga of Sex: What can we learn from our yoga practice to enhance our sex lives
For women only
With Sarah Rose Bright
Leading Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach Sarah Rose Bright will be visiting Evolve Wellness Centre to share this refreshing and inspiring talk on the Yoga of Sex where she will discuss how our yoga practice can inform our sex lives – an area Sarah has been exploring for a decade.
Sarah Rose Bright is a Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach empowering people to love their sexual self and live their potential in sex, relationships and beyond!
Sarah inspires women to reclaim their sexuality for themselves first and foremost and how to cultivate their sexual vitality as a source of power and radiance in their lives.
During this evening talk we will explore:
* Why the yoga model of learning is central to sex and what our yoga practice can teach us which will enhance our sex lives;
* The limitations of the way we learn sex which is goal orientated (‘the performance model’) and offers the ‘pleasure model’ of sex. This is a path aligned with yoga that creates sexual experiences that cultivate more pleasure, fulfilment and deeper connection;
* When it comes to sex there is no culture of practice, we are expected to just ‘know’ but like yoga we need to create space for practice and learning to reap the benefits. Sarah will share a suite of practical tools and approaches that will make a real and immediate difference in your sex life, whether solo or partnered
Whether sex and intimacy is a challenging area for you or they are a source of joy that you are looking to cultivate there is something in this talk for you. Sarah creates a safe and nourishing space to explore and demystify this sensitive topic with humor, inspiration, and passion. This talk is relevant whether you are single or in a relationship and all sexual orientations.
Sarah Rose Bright is a Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach, Teacher, Educator, and Sexologist who brings over a decade of experience of supporting individuals and couples to reignite or deepen their erotic lives and to live their potential by loving their sexual selves. She is passionate about creating spaces where she demystifies sex and people can learn how natural and wonderful their sexuality is with support, education, and inspiration. She blends ancient wisdom with modern sexology distilling this into knowledge and grounded experiences that can make a real difference in your life. She offers 1-1 coaching programmes, online courses, and in-person events and retreats.
About Evolve Wellness Centre
When & Where
- From: Mar 12, 2019, 06:30 PM
- To: Mar 12, 2019, 08:30 PM
Evolve Wellness Centre