How to love, pleasure and care for your vagina
Welcome to V-Life and the magical world of vaginas!
Over 6 weeks V-Life will inform, educate, empower and inspire you with a holistic approach to your pelvic health, wellbeing and pleasure.
Love, like or loathe your vagina, V-Life has something for you.
We are surrounded by a culture of vagina-shaming. Distorted images of the ‘perfect pussy’ can leave women feeling their vaginas are deformed or ugly. Our vagina’s nicknames are used as insults. Added with a lack of education and trauma women can experience in their genitals from abuse, medical exams, ignorance of partner, far too many women are unhappy with their vaginas. Increasing numbers of women are choosing surgery to change the look of their genitals and significant numbers of women are experiencing pain, incontinence and prolapses. This part of our body is feeling weak and unloved.
We can reclaim and reconnect to this precious part of our body.
V-Life is the invitation to get to know your vagina and to learn to love her fiercely and gently. Your vagina is part of you to be treasured and honoured as a gateway to healing, personal empowerment, pleasure, sensuality, vitality and health.
V-Life is for you if:
- You want to create an empowered relationship with your vagina
- You don’t like your vagina – how she looks and/or feels
- You want to experience more pleasure
- You are experiencing common conditions such as incontinence, prolapse, numbness, pain or discomfort during sex, lack of sensation or changes post childbirth or menopause
- You want to learn how to look after your vagina to prevent future problems
Over six weeks with V-Life you will:
- Be empowered to take responsibility for your pelvic health and pleasure
- Access the wisdom of your body and explore what feels true and authentic for you
- Heal trauma and shame
- Experience more sensation and pleasure
- Receive tools, practices and approaches to create more health and pleasure
- Increase your confidence and self-love
The thought of this course might evoke fear. That is totally natural. George Addair says: “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” This has so often proved true for me. When I started my healing journey I was terrified but I knew that I couldn’t go on hating my own vagina. I was not able to enjoy sex, self-pleasure felt shameful, and it was significantly affecting my confidence.
V-LIFE COURSE OUTLINE
Week 1 – LOVE
How do we LOVE our vaginas? We look at the landscape around us, the messages, the cultural norms and how our past is impacting our present to heal trauma, guilt and shame and begin to reclaim and love our vaginas.
- The history of vaginas, myths and messages
- The truth to unlocking our power, pleasure and creativity
- Recalibrating and unhooking from negative conditioning
Week 2 – HEALING
HEALING starts with awareness and connection. We begin to befriend our vulva-vaginas and start the healing journey. If you don’t have anything to heal, this week will offer practices to deepen your connection.
- Holistic healing – what is it?
- Beautiful practices to connect with your vulva-vagina from breathing to self-massage
- Healing through pleasure
Week 3 – PLEASURE
We learn about our PLEASURE by getting to know our vulva-vagina as we learn and explore pleasure with innocence and curiosity.
- The anatomy of your pelvis and vagina
- Sensual self-pleasure to empower you
- Your erotic toolkit – tools to enhance your pleasure
Week 4 – DEEPENING PLEASURE
How you can experience more PLEASURE and sensation? We have a space this week to continue our exploration more deeply.
- Build on our sensual explorations in week 3
- Deeper pleasure, internal pleasure and orgasm
Week 5 – EMPOWERMENT
We feel EMPOWERED to look after our pelvic health with education and knowledge. So many pelvic floor problems are 100% preventable. You commit to your pelvic health and, if you are currently experiencing issues such as incontinence and mild prolapse, receive ways to support your healing.
- Why pelvic health is vital and the foundations to looking after your pelvic floor
- The Taoist approach to pelvic floor health
- How to get to know your vagina and pelvic floor
- How to keep your vagina and pelvic floor toned and healthy
- Empowering you in medical examinations and smears
- Erotic yoga to cultivate vitality and pleasure
Week 6 – INTIMACY
We explore INTIMACY and sharing pleasure with another. How can you communicate to ask for what you would like with confidence? What is possible beyond goal-orientated pleasure?
- Communication – how to guide a partner for more pleasure and intimacy
- The joy of genital massage
- Penetration – the possibilities to enhance pleasure including slow sex and toys
- A live weekly webinar with Q&A (recorded)
- Weekly Facebook live for additional Q&As
- Facebook group for peer support and inspiration
- Weekly practices to grow and develop
- A resource guide to deepen your exploration and learning
TBC for 2020
Sign up with a friend and both receive a reduction of £25.
£50 non-refundable deposit to confirm your place.
Spring 2020 TBC
All classes start at: 7 – 8.30pm UK / 2pm-3.30pm NY / 11am-12.30pm LA
If you would like to be the first to hear the 2020 dates and costs with a special offer for you, register your interest via my assistant.
“I ‘made friends’ with my vagina. That is my biggest achievement.”
“Thank you for making this easy for me Sarah. I thought I would never be able to change his but each week has been a step that’s been a bridge for my fear to walk over. Me and my V are a team now – I can’t believe I am saying this!!! Thank you.”
“I feel connected to my body in a way that I haven’t done in years. I might be older but I now know that I still deserve pleasure!”
This course offers a safe, respectful and inspiring container for healing and empowerment. If you hear this inner call to create a more empowering relationship with your vagina and your body, take this leap of faith – it’s worth it! You are worth it. She is worth it!
MEET SARAH ROSE BRIGHT
V-Life is brought to you by the pioneering Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach, Sarah Rose Bright.
The UK’s first certified sex coach and one of the first sexological body workers Sarah blends extensive training and experience with a coaching style described as inspirational, safe, warm and intuitive, for clients to fall in love with their sexual nature and create a life they love.
Sarah has helped hundreds of women, men and couples release their stress, worry, guilt and shame around sex to access their sexuality and vitality and grow in their self-confidence, creativity, health, relationships and work. In finding the joy and pleasure in who they are they are they have the key to live their full potential.
Sarah Rose Bright: “ I created this course because I see the HUGE need in the world to empower women to love, pleasure and treasure their vaginas. I have helped hundreds of women transform their relationship with their vaginas and it is beautiful to witness. I had years of hating my vagina and addressing this was a catalyst for my sexual confidence and happiness and now, healing from a prolapse, this journey continues.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can’t make the live classes?
You will have access to all recordings and you can pre-submit questions to the community coaching sessions so you’ll get your questions answered.
How is the course delivered?
We meet online for video calls each Wednesday where I teach the weekly topic. There are resources and exercises each week and plenty of opportunities for your questions and answers through the week too. In the world of information, it’s not enough to know things. We must also implement and integrate the philosophy. This program is different because it is designed to inspire you towards action and and transformation.
Is there a payment plan?
– Yes! Contact my assistant to arrange a payment plan.
What if I can’t do it now, can I take V-Life later?
V-Life may not be repeated. Take it now if you are ready. If you think you are not ready ask why 7-9 times and see what comes up. If it is fear, give yourself a hug, breathe deeply and say yes to change.
I am in peri-menopause or going through it, will this course apply to me?
Yes. I have been working with menopausal women for 10 years.
Are there refunds?
No returns or refunds. It’s a full commitment to yourself.
Are there guarantees? What if this doesn’t work for me?
When you finish the course you will relate to your yoni and vaginal health and well-being differently and more holistically. That is the promise. The healing has no limits. It may be a trajectory of staying with this work, perhaps combined with others for weeks and months to come to get to the more complete healing you desire. This 6 weeks will set you sailing in the right direction and save you time and money by not wasting energy with avoidance or ineffective measures.
Disclaimer: VLife is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment. The online course is not designed to diagnose medical or psychological conditions, perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, provide counselling, nor interfere with the treatment of licensed medical or psychological professionals. V-Life and any related information is offered as a tool for personal growth and not as medical or psycho-therapeutic advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE COURSES:
Your booking on the course is only confirmed when the deposit or fee is received. Deposit are non-refundable and due within 24 hours of accepting a place on the course. The full fee is due one week prior to the course. There is no cancellation policy or refunds for this course. If you want to cancel and the course is full I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £50 to cover administration costs.
About Sarah Rose Bright
To book for this event email email@example.com
When & Where
- Location: Online Event