The Joy of Jade Eggs – A 1-1 programme working with Jade Eggs for healing, strength & pleasure
The jade egg is an ancient Taoist practice. The egg is inserted into your vagina and you practice a series of exercises – sometimes called ‘yoga for your vagina’ or ‘yoni yoga’ (yoni being the Sanskrit word for vagina). The egg can also be made of stones such as rose quartz and obsidian and are sometimes referred to as ‘yoni eggs.’
These practices are yoga for your sexual wellbeing and soul – they offer a way to awaken, nourish and cultivate our sexual energy, pleasure, vitality and power.
When you consciously connect to your sexual energy, you tap into your life force, and you begin to feel more alive, inspired and creative. Connected to your own source of pleasure and fulfilment you feel empowered.
You may already possess a jade egg (possibly lost somewhere in your home and never used!) and you’re wondering how to get started with it. Or you might be already using the jade egg and want to deepen your practice. Whether you’re a convert or curious this 1-1 programme is for you if you’d like to..
- Bring connection to your pelvis and genitals. It maybe that you have little or no relationship with these areas of your body or you want to take it to the next level. A happy vulva and vagina ignites your radiance!
- Strengthen and tone your pelvic floor to increase sensitivity, sensation and orgasms.
- Learn to activate and cultivate your sexual energy, desire, sensitivity, pleasure, vitality and radiance.
- Cultivate self-love and body love. This will empower you to make different choices about your life as you learn to access the wisdom and intelligence of your body.
- Slow down, relax and soften. These practices are a wonderful antidote to our fast and stressful lives.
- Look after your pelvic health. If we don’t look after our pelvic floor this can cause loss of sensation during sexual activity, incontinence and prolapse where the bladder, uterus or rectum drops. This is common and preventable.
- To heal after childbirth, a mild prolapse or urinary incontinence.
- Bring balance to your menstrual cycle or a practice to support them to navigate menopause. The jade helps with lubrication and muscle tone through peri-menopause and menopause.
- Learn the foundational skills for relaxed love making whether with yourself or with another.
You will learn and explore:
- The history and Taoist philosophy on cultivating energy with the jade egg.
- Chi Gung and jade egg practices for healing and awakening, pleasure, desire, strength and vitality.
- A new relationship or deepening your existing relationship with your vulva/vagina and your true sensual nature.
- The benefits and practice of breast massage.
- Why the health of your pelvic floor is so important, how to get to know the health of your pelvic floor and what to do to look after it.
- Your pelvic anatomy for health and pleasure.
- Practices to activate and cultivate pleasure, sensuality and sexual energy.
Week 1: The Joy of Jade Eggs
- The history and benefits of the jade egg
- Taoist philosophy on sexual energy, health and vitality
- The myths and the truths about the power and potential of our vulvas and vaginas
- Different types of vulvas and vaginas
- Preparation for jade egg practice including how to practice the jade egg safely
- Learning to wholeheartedly love your sexuality
Week 2: Jade Eggs for Healing & Awakening
- Healing and transforming our history
- Healing and awakening through pleasure
- How to bring back sensitivity where there is numbness
- Chi Gung and jade egg practices for healing and awakening starting with a beautiful ritual to introduce our bodies to the jade egg
Week 3: Jade Eggs for Pleasure & Desire
- Our anatomy for pleasure
- Taking responsibility for our pleasure and desire
- A fresh approach to pleasure – from performance to pleasure
- Learn simple key to expand your pleasure
- How to relax and soften into our bodies
- Chi Gung and jade egg practices for activating and cultivating pleasure and desire
Week 4: Jade Eggs for Strength & Vitality
- Why the health of your pelvic floor is so important
- How to get to know the health of your pelvic floor
- What to do to look after the health of your pelvic floor
- Chi Gung and jade egg practices for strength and vitality
- The sessions include key teachings, chi gung and jade egg practices
- All sessions are recorded and you will receive a copy of each session
- You’ll be given additional exercises and resources to guide you on a deeper exploration of your pleasure and your sexuality
What others experienced…
“A true investment in being a magical woman.”
“Wow the egg sat in my bag for years is now out of the bag. I needed this weekend to understand and embody the jade egg teachings. I couldn’t have learnt this from a book.”
“I have come home to myself, got in touch with my hidden sacred femininity and feel safe within and without.”
“I finally know who my inner pilot light is and she’s awesome. I love her. Thank you Sarah for holding a space for me to meet her.”
“For the first time I don’t feel ashamed or awkward about my sexuality. I realise the love I seek from another is all that I hold within.”
Meet Sarah Rose Bright
Sarah Rose Bright is a pioneer as the UK’s first certified sex coach, founder of Ignite Your Sexuality and V-Life she has worked with hundreds of women and couples to empower them to awaken their true sexual nature and live their full potential.
Sarah has on going jade egg training with Minke De Vos, the grandmother of the jade egg movement and is a certified teacher with Universal Healing Tao and a Tao Tantric Arts facilitator.
A pioneer as the UK’s first certified sex coach and one of the first somatic sex educators Sarah blends extensive training and experience with a coaching style described as inspirational, safe, warm and intuitive, for clients to create sex lives and a life they love.
Sarah Rose Bright: “I love the jade egg. Not only for the multitude of benefits to your sensuality, health and wellbeing; but also for the practices that go with it. From Chi Gung, which literally means to cultivate your life force, to breast massage to activate your health and sexual energy. I practice these regularly and they work and I see this again and again with the women I work with. We might look after our bodies with exercise and the foods we eat, these practices are yoga for our sexual wellbeing and pleasure.”
£650 for 4 x 1 hour 15 minute sessions
Sessions to be scheduled within a 2 month period as this creates momentum towards your desired outcome. Like learning a sport or instrument, by practicing regularly you will see the difference and experience progress.
Get in touch if you’d like to book a 1-1 jade egg coaching programme.
See below for terms & conditions.
The sessions are open to women whether single or in a relationship, of all sexual orientations and relationship models and women of all gender identities are welcome.
Q. I haven’t got a jade egg. Where do I buy one?
A. You can buy a genuine Nephrite Jade Egg which comes with a certificate of authenticity, a carrying pouch and one box of unwaxed dental floss here. I also include a free video on how to prepare your egg and some tips to get started. Allow 7 days for UK delivery and 14 days for worldwide delivery. All eggs are sent recorded delivery.
Q. What are the contra-indications for working with the Jade Egg?
A. Contra-indications to the Jade Eggs are that they are not suitable if trying to get pregnant, whilst pregnant or until six weeks after having given birth; if you have an IUD/coil (though some women choose to practice with an IUD except the weight lifting practices); if you have a moderate or severe pelvic organ prolapse; if you’ve had recent pelvic surgery or you currently have infections (vaginal, bladder etc). However, there are always exceptions so do get in touch if you’re not sure. The jade egg is not usually used when menstruating so if you have your menses at the time of the workshop you can still do the practices without the egg inside the body.
Q. Where do Coaching sessions take place?
A. Coaching sessions take place online. I also offer in person intensives in London, Liverpool, Manchester and Somerset. Please ask me for further information about those. Please read this article I have written about the benefits that my clients experience from online coaching.
Q. How much time additional time does the programme require?
A. I recommend dedicating minimum 1 hour per week for home explorations.
Q. Do you offer a payment plan?
A. Yes, do get in touch with me for details.
Cancellation Policy for 1-1 Coaching Programmes:
- When a client is unable to make the scheduled appointment, the coach will reschedule, provided 48 hours notice is given. Notice is required to be given by email or text.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, a cancellation charge of 50% of the fee will be incurred.
- If less than 24 hours notice is given, a cancellation charge of 100% of the fee will be incurred.
- In the unlikely event that I must reschedule a session, I undertake to cancel with more than 48 hours notice.