Kerry Wilde is the founder of Embodied Soul Style Method. After working for over 20 years in the fashion industry she is now an advocate of slow fashion. Kerry supports women and men to find their unique soul style, embracing their authentic beauty and fully expressing their inner worlds through their ‘second skin’ of clothing.
Kerry shares about what she sees inhibiting women’s self expression including the impact of the ‘beauty myth’, what ‘embodied soul style’ is and the healing and empowerment that happens from embracing your soul style, how to dress as a ritual, tips on how to edit your wardrobe and how to get more life from the clothes we have, what fast fashion is and the devastating impacts of the industry, what slow and sustainable fashion is and ideas about how you can buy more consciously and more. We even touched on the best clothes for menopause! I hope you enjoy this conversation.
- What ‘embodied soul style’ is and the healing and empowerment that happens from embracing your soul style
- The impact of the ‘beauty myth’
- What inhibits women’s self expression
- What feminine embodiment is
- Tips on how to edit your wardrobe
- What it means to have a circular wardrobe
- How to dress as a ritual
- What fast fashion is and the devastating impacts of the industry
- What slow and sustainable fashion is and ideas about how you can buy more consciously
- How you can make a difference as a consumer
- Tips on how to get more life from the clothes we have
- Kerry’s vision for the future of fashion
- Clothes for perimenopause and menopause
Kerry Wilde is the founder of Embodied Soul Style Method. She has over 20 years experience in the fashion industry and 18 years as a holistic practitioner. Her body of work meets at the intersection of Spirituality, Sustainability and Style. She believes that the Future of Fashion is in returning to a culture of Authentic Beauty and liberated Self-expression.
RESOURCES FROM KERRY
Soul Style group on Facebook:
Free Sustainable Brand directory (for month of July 2022), sign up here:
Magnetic Muse 1:1 program
RESOURCES FROM SARAH
Sign up to Sarah’s newsletter so you can find out about the latest podcast episode and get pleasure mapping, a guided audio practice
Book a free consultation with Sarah https://calendly.com/sarahrosebright
Ignite Your Sexuality, a 10 module self study course for women
Find Sarah online
Spotify for some playlists https://open.spotify.com/user/dog9xui4wwpjatvbnpb2t7l3y?si=jnc_V6wxSCqaqr3UhNgD6Q
ABOUT YOUR HOST
Your podcast host, Sarah Rose Bright is a Sex & Intimacy coach. Sarah helps women and couples to truly enjoy sex and pleasure and create/deepen intimate relationships.