Sarah Rose Bright, Sex & Pleasure Coaching & Education
Hello and welcome to Sarah Rose Bright, Sex & Pleasure Coaching & Education.
Pleasure is your birthright. Your right to be free to experience sexual pleasure without guilt, blame, shame or taboo. Yet for many people this is not the case.
Maybe you are here because you are one of the many people that have sexual issues and concerns that trouble you. Perhaps you feel stuck, repeating sexual patterns or bored and don’t know how to change. Or you may be wondering whether you are normal to have the feelings, desires and experiences that you do.
Perhaps you have arrived here because you have a sense that there is ‘something more’ to your sexual experiences and your life but you don’t know what it is. Or you have a particular area of interest or concern which you may not be able to share or explore with your intimates. Whatever brings you to this page, relax, take a breath and know you are in the right place. There is a way forward, and its a pleasurable one.
Would you like to…
- overcome your sexual concerns, feelings of shame or anything else that keeps you from enjoying a fulfilling and healthy sex life?
- learn new approaches to help you to get to know your own body and your sexual anatomy, which will increase both your confidence and your pleasure?
- discover simple yet powerful new ways to transform how you give, receive and experience your sexual pleasure?
- learn how to ask for what you want and say no to what you don’t want – and still feel good about doing so?
- learn to generate and cultivate your own sexual arousal enhancing the quality of your sexual pleasure and experiences?
- become sexually confident and confident in your sexual self?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions then I invite you to explore my site to find out more about Sex & Pleasure Coaching & Education, who I am and how I work. If you’re feeling nervous and don’t know where to start, click here.
Take the next step to more pleasure and get in touch for a free 15 minute consultation or to book a session. I’d love to hear from you.
“We are living in a culture that limits people’s ability to comfortably talk about sex, celebrate their sexuality and effectively pursue their erotic potential. This leaves us with a choice. We can either let this constrain us or proactively adopt more sex-positive views and values.” Sherri Winston
“What is in the way, is the way.” Unknown