This page details the following policies:
If, for any reason, you need to cancel or reschedule your participation in one of my coaching programmes or events, please be advised of the following cancellation policies:
Cancellation Policy for 1-1 Coaching Programmes:
- When a client is unable to make the scheduled appointment, the coach will reschedule, provided 48 hours notice is given. Notice is required to be given by email or text.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, a cancellation charge of 50% of the fee will be incurred.
- If less than 24 hours notice is given, a cancellation charge of 100% of the fee will be incurred.
- In the unlikely event that I must reschedule a session, I undertake to cancel with more than 48 hours notice.
Cancellation Policies for Events, Workshops & Retreats:
Your booking on a workshop or retreat is only confirmed when the deposit or the fee is received. All deposits are non refundable.
Cancellation Policy for Evening, One-Day and Weekend Events:
- Cancellation of your event place up to seven days prior to its start: your non-refundable deposit applies only
- Cancellation of your event place seven days or less prior to its start: 100% of your participation fee is still applicable.
- If you cancel and the event is full, I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £25 to cover administration costs.
Cancellation Policy for Residential Retreats:
- Cancellation of your retreat place up to six weeks prior to the first day of retreat start: your non-refundable deposit applies only
- Cancellation of your retreat place six-four weeks prior to the first day of retreat start: 50% of your participation fee is still applicable (this will also include what you have paid as your non-refundable deposit)
- Cancellation of your retreat place four-two weeks prior to the first day of retreat start: 75% of your participation fee is still applicable (this will also include what you have paid as your non-refundable deposit)
- Cancellation of your retreat place two weeks or less prior to the first day of retreat start: 100% of your participation fee is applicable (this will also include what you have paid as your non-refundable deposit).
- If you cancel and the event is full, I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £50 to cover administration costs.
Your privacy is very important to me and I am committed to the highest standards of ethical practice, and that includes respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy explains
- who I am
- what data I collect
- why I collect data
- how the data is collected
- how data is stored
- how to revoke consent for me to store this data
- what I do and don’t do with your data
Who am I?
Sarah Rose Bright, T/A Bright Coaching & Retreats
My business address is 68 Calderon Road, London E11 4EU
What data I collect
I only collect data that you provide. This comprises:
- Marketing & Communications Data: Name and email address if you sign up to my newsletter
- Enquiries: If you make a enquiry about my services, I will have your email and if we arrange to speak, I will take your phone number and relevant details during our conversation
- Session Data: If you become a client of mine through 1-1 sessions or my online courses, I will take relevant details during and after our sessions to enable me to deliver the best possible service to you
- Transaction Data: A record of payments from you
Why I collect data
I need to know this data in order to provide my services to you. I only collect the personal data I need from you in order to provide the best services I can to you.
How the data is collected
- Newsletter subscription: Data is collected via my newsletter subscription form via my website or by you signing up to my newsletter at events and workshops or in an email exchange.
- Direct interactions: From enquiries about my services via the contact form on my website or by corresponding with me by phone, email or otherwise. This may be as you have made an enquiry about my services or at an event, during our sessions if are a client or otherwise.
NB: If you enquire about my services, I do not assume permission to contact you beyond communication about your enquiry. I will ask if you would like to go on my newsletter and I will need your consent before I add you or you can sign up via my mailing list.
How data is stored
I have a Data Protection policy in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. I will keep all your private information, including your email address, in the strictest confidence. I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all the information I collect. I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.
I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, the only other person that has access to contact details is my PA however they do not have any access to client records. My PA will only process your personal data on my instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How to revoke consent for me to store this data
Your information is used for my newsletter in which I share my latest news, details of events and workshops and relevant news and stories. You will stay on my database until you notify me that you no longer wish to receive this information.
You may revoke consent to receive email updates by
- Using the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email
- Emailing me
Regarding client data, I am required under the terms and conditions of my professional insurance to keep client data for seven years after our work has completed. After this time the records will be destroyed.
What I do and don’t do with your data
I will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected. I will not share your data with any person or 3rd party unless I am required by law to do so.
If you opted in to receive my news, updates and marketing information, I will from time to time send you a newsletter. This information is not shared with third purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time via the newsletter or email. If this is something you would like to sign up to, please get in touch .
Sex, Pleasure and Intimacy Coaching is not intended as a substitute for medical or psychological attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I am not a psychologist, therapist or doctor and I do not offer psychotherapy or medical advice. Prospective and current clients who feel that they are physically ill are encouraged to seek medical advice from a doctor.
Sarah Rose Bright may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page intermittently to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
These revised policies are effective from May 2018.