This page details the following policies:
- Cancellation policy
- Cookies and analytics policy
If, for any reason, you need to cancel or reschedule your participation in one of my coaching programmes or events, please be advised of the following cancellation policies:
Cancellation Policy for 1-1 Coaching Programmes:
- When a client is unable to make the scheduled appointment, the coach will reschedule, provided 48 hours notice is given. Notice is required to be given by email or text.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, a cancellation charge of 50% of the fee will be incurred.
- If less than 24 hours notice is given, a cancellation charge of 100% of the fee will be incurred.
- In the unlikely event that I must reschedule a session, I undertake to cancel with more than 48 hours notice.
Cancellation Policies for Events, Workshops & Retreats:
Your booking on a workshop or retreat is only confirmed when the deposit or the fee is received. The deposit, first payment or full fee is due within 24 hours of booking a place. All deposits are non refundable.
Cancellation Policy for Evening, One-Day and Weekend Events:
- Cancellation of your event place up to seven days prior to its start: your non-refundable deposit applies only
- Cancellation of your event place seven days or less prior to its start: 100% of your participation fee is still applicable.
- If you cancel and the event is full, I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £25 to cover administration costs.
Cancellation Policy for Residential Retreats:
- Cancellation of your retreat place up to six weeks prior to the first day of retreat start: your non-refundable deposit applies only
- Cancellation of your retreat place six-four weeks prior to the first day of retreat start: 50% of your participation fee is still applicable (this will also include what you have paid as your non-refundable deposit)
- Cancellation of your retreat place four-two weeks prior to the first day of retreat start: 75% of your participation fee is still applicable (this will also include what you have paid as your non-refundable deposit)
- Cancellation of your retreat place two weeks or less prior to the first day of retreat start: 100% of your participation fee is applicable (this will also include what you have paid as your non-refundable deposit).
- If you cancel and the event is full, I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £125 to cover administration costs.
Cancellation Policies for online group programmes:
- Payment is due within 24 hours of accepting a place on the programme. Your place on the programme is only confirmed when payment is received.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 only applies if you cancel the programme with 4 weeks or more notice prior to the start of the programme.
- 50% of your participation fee is still applicable if you cancel the programme between 4 weeks and 1 week prior to the start of the programme.
- Cancellation of your course place seven days or less prior to its start: 100% of your participation fee is still applicable.
- If you cancel your course place once the programme has started, your full fee is still applicable.
- If you cancel and the programme has not started and is full, we will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £125 to cover administration costs.
Refunds for pre-recorded digital goods:
- I put a lot of effort into the course description to provide an accurate representation of the course experience and I am happy to answer your questions in advance. For my pre recorded digital goods, I do not offer refunds. Thank you for understanding.
Your privacy is very important to me and I am committed to the highest standards of ethical practice, and that includes respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy explains
- who I am
- why I collect data
- what data I collect
- how the data is collected
- how data is stored
- how to revoke consent for me to store this data
- what I do and don’t do with your data
Who am I?
Sarah Rose Bright, T/A Bright Coaching & Retreats
My business address is 68 Calderon Road, London E11 4EU
Why I collect data
I need to know this data in order to provide my services to you. I only collect the personal data I need from you in order to provide the best services I can to you. I will hold all personal data responsibly and in strictest confidence. This policy details how.
What data I collect
I only collect data that you provide. This comprises:
- Marketing & Communications Data: Name and email address if you sign up to my newsletter
- Enquiries: If you make a enquiry about my services, I will have your email and if we arrange to speak, I will take your phone number and relevant details during our conversation. Any notes I make electronically will not identify you. If you choose not to go ahead with 1-1 sessions, I will delete any notes I have made during our conversation. If you choose to have 1-1 sessions with me, see this next section which details what happens with your data.
- Session Data: If you become a client of mine through 1-1 sessions or my online courses, I will take relevant details during and after our sessions to enable me to deliver the best possible service to you.I will use your email for purposes of communication regarding administration of appointments and to respond to your emails in-between sessions. I will only contact you via phone with your express agreement. Any client notes I make will contain any identifying features as I use a coding system. Whilst an active client, I store your mobile number on a password protected spreadsheet with your email and the mobile number is removed on conclusion of our work.The computer which this is stored on is also password protected.
- Transaction Data: A record of transactions and payments from you
How the data is collected
Newsletter subscription: Data is collected via my newsletter subscription form via my website or by you signing up to my newsletter at events and workshops or in an email exchange.
- Direct interactions: From enquiries about my services via the contact form on my website or by corresponding with me by phone, email or otherwise. This may be as you have made an enquiry about my services or at an event, during our sessions if are a client or otherwise.
- Via my online shop: When purchasing a product from me.
NB: If you enquire about my services, I do not assume permission to contact you beyond communication about your enquiry. I will ask if you would like to go on my newsletter and I will need your consent before I add you. You can sign up here.
How data is stored
I have a Data Protection policy in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. I will keep all your private information, including your email address, in the strictest confidence. I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all the information I collect. I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.
I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
My website has an SSL certificate means data sent between the server and the visitor’s browser is encrypted and therefore protected.
I have appointed a trusted colleague in case of my serious illness or death. They would access your contact details to contact you to let you know if I was unable to continue working with you, and help signpost to other practitioners if needs be. They would respectfully close my practice, including safe disposal of client notes and data.
How to revoke consent for me to store this data
Your information is used for my newsletter in which I share my latest news, details of events and workshops and relevant news and stories. You will stay on my database until you notify me that you no longer wish to receive this information.
You may revoke consent to receive email updates by
- Using the unsubscribe link in the footer of every newsletter
- Emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding client data, I am required under the terms and conditions of my professional insurance to keep client data for seven years after our work has completed. After this time the records will be destroyed.
The Right to Erasure: However the ‘right to be forgotten’ gives individuals the power to request the removal of their personal data when there is no compelling justification for its continued processing by a company. If you wanted to have your data deleted before the 7 years had elapsed, you wouldneed to email me. I will need to ensure that it is you, and not a third party. I have to keep a suppression list to evidence I had complied with the request. Information about third parties (or where a second person has been part of the therapeutic process, cannot be destroyed without their express consent).
What I do and don’t do with your data
I will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected. I will never knowingly share your data with any person or 3rd party unless I am required by law to do so or unless further express permission is given as part of our ongoing client agreement.
If you opted in to receive my news, updates and marketing information, I will from time to time send you a newsletter. This information is not shared with third purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time via the newsletter or email. If this is something you would like to sign up to, please get in touch.
You have the right to request a copy of any information I hold about you. If you would like to request this, please contact me. I will need to ensure that it is you, and not a third party. Information will be provided to you within 30 days. If you attend sessions with another person, then the notes remain confidential material of the client relationship (both people) and one person cannot request access for a third party.
Like many other websites, my website, currently hosted by Heart Internet, also does this. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by an organisation to your computer and stored on your hard drive to allow that website to recognise you when you visit.
They collect statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and do not identify you as an individual. This helps us to improve our website and deliver a better more personalised service to members and the public. I occasionally access the following information – country of origin, clicks made on website, post and pages looked at and search engine term used to get to the website.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. If you prefer you can reset your browser either to notify you when you have received a Cookie or to refuse to accept Cookies. To do so, we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as:
It is important to note that if you choose not accept Cookies, or you set your browser not to accept Cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
Sex, Pleasure and Intimacy Coaching is not intended as a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment. I am not a psychologist, therapist or doctor and I do not offer psychotherapy or medical advice. Prospective and current clients who feel that they are physically ill are encouraged to seek medical advice from a doctor.
When working with Sarah Rose Bright, you agree to inform her of any pre-existing medical conditions and medications or prescriptions you are taking. Sarah’s work is not designed to diagnose medical or psychological conditions, perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, provide counselling, nor interfere with the treatment of licensed medical or psychological professionals.
Her work, whether 1-1, in workshops, courses or otherwise is offered as a tool for personal growth and not as medical or psycho-therapeutic advice. Sarah Rose Bright and her team make no claims to heal medical or psychological conditions; any healing subsequent to working with her is a result of self-healing. If personal process or symptom presents, the participant should seek the help of a qualified health care provider.
Sarah Rose Bright may change these policies from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page intermittently to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These revised policies are effective from December 2019.