Erotic Yoga: A fresh approach to self pleasure
With Sarah Rose Bright in collaboration with The Yoga Teachers Forum
Monday 14th September, 1-4pm
Online via Zoom
For women only
- Is self pleasure lacking in pleasure for you and always the same routine? (partner sex might feel the same too…)
- Do you feel disconnected from your sexuality?
- Would you like the sex and pleasure education you never had?
- Would you like to learn a fresh approach to self pleasure, where you can explore it as a practice for learning about yourself, experiencing more pleasure and building your sexual confidence?
Self pleasure can be a rich and potent place for healing, exploration, transformation and of course pleasure! Join Sarah Rose Bright for a refreshing and empowering afternoon where you will explore a totally new approach to self pleasure with practices that will inspire you to (re)ignite and cultivate your connection with your sexual energy, sensuality and pleasure.
Whether this area of your life feels challenging or a source of joy, Sarah creates a safe and nourishing space to explore and demystify sensitive topics with humour, inspiration and passion.
Erotic Yoga is inspired by the amazing work of Joseph Kramer, a true pioneer who empowers people to take responsibility for their pleasure and to become erotically self-sufficient, fostering the ability to generate and cultivate their own sexual energy whether on their own or with a partner/s.
This afternoon is a gift to yourself, offering practices that:
- Expand your pleasure by moving from the performance to pleasure model
- To learn a fresh approach to self pleasure – as a practice for learning, growth, confidence and self-love
- Understanding your pleasure anatomy and arousal
- Your erotic toolkit – the keys to cultivating pleasure and arousal
- Your relationship to your vulva/vagina as a source of pleasure and power
- How to connect with the erotic wisdom of your body
- Don’t wait for desire to show up, learn how to cultivate it in your life and communicate this to lovers
- Tantric and Taoist practices to support you to unlock and cultivate your sexual energy including breath work and breast massage
You will leave with an incredible set of foundational skills to explore your self pleasure in new ways and ignite and enhance the pleasure you experience. This will also bring more enjoyment and connection to your intimacy with lovers and partners.
This event is on Zoom and there are a limited number of spaces to ensure an event where we can connect as a group for this intimate topic. All the gentle exercises are done with clothes on. It is ideal to have a private space for the event where you will not be disturbed.
What others experienced…
“I can’t believe I’ve waited until I’m 51 to do this! It should be part of all learning curricula. Thank you Sarah. I’ll be back.”
“This evening has made me realise how much I ignore important parts of my body – feeling very very good now! Thank you Sarah – never been to a session like this before xxx”
“I love your energy – you encourage us to feel good about connecting with our sexual energy. You helped dissolve the illusions other people have placed. Sarah you are super empowering. Thank you and namaste.”
“This workshop, together with the previous one feels like a journey into self love and self discovery. It is helping me connect to the powerful woman within. These practices are so empowering. I think it should be taught to all women.”
“A “must do” for all women…”
“Deeply healing gentle magic.”
“Relaxing, energising, motivating.”
Meet Sarah Rose Bright
Sarah Rose Bright is a leading certified Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach empowering women to discover and express their true sexual nature. A pioneer as the UK’s first certified sex coach, founder of Ignite Your Sexuality and V-Life she has worked with thousands of people to ignite their sexuality and live their full potential. sarahrosebright.com