Has sex become the same boring routine every time?
Has sex slipped down to the bottom of your priority list?
Do you and your partner have different levels or types of desire and you don’t know what to do about this?
Healthy sex lives don’t just happen. They take willingness, commitment and honesty. Are you ready to reignite and revitalise sex, pleasure and intimacy in your relationship?
“Before it was a great relationship yet big hole in this. Sex was a negative area in our life and a thing causing stress and anxiety for both of us. We have achieved an intimate and fun sex life which has brought us together as a couple more as well. This is something we wouldn’t have been able to do on our own. It’s something we knew we needed to up level so we called the expert.” Mark, 47
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your relationships is in a pretty good place. This is the one area that is not so good and you know this is the missing piece in your relationship
- Sex has become a little boring or it is hardly happening at all
- You have different levels of desire or different desires and this has become a sticking point
- One or both of you don’t find it easy to talk about sex
- You are thinking that there has to be more to sex but you don’t know what is possible or your sex life is pretty good, you want to take it to the next level
- You want to reignite sex and intimacy after major life events (childbirth, illness, menopause etc)
Whether you are in a longterm relationship or a brand new one and wanting to create strong foundations, Ignite Your Pleasure is for couples who are ready to revitalise their relationship or go deeper.
IN THIS PERSONALISED COACHING PROGRAMME I’LL GUIDE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE GREAT PLEASURE AND DEEPEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
DURING OUR TIME TOGETHER YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- reignite the spark in your relationship
- grow your confidence in your abilities as a lover
- learn new ways to experience pleasure together
- figure out and ask for what you truly want and enjoy sexually
- learn how your desires can compliment each other
- talk more openly about sex
- learn the language to communicate with each other in ways that build connection and pleasure
FREE SEX & INTIMACY VISIONING CALL
Firstly, we’ll book a sex & intimacy visioning call to see if my coaching is a match for you. This is a no-pressure call and many couples discover insights and experience breakthroughs even within this call. You’ll leave this call feeling relief, hope and excitement!
I only accept those who I feel will genuinely benefit from this programme and if it’s not a fit I’ll work with you to find the right resources for you and where you currently are.
YOUR PERSONALISED PROGRAMME INCLUDES
- 1 x 90 minute in depth intake session where we create a map as a guide and focus for our time together
- 2 x 80 minute sessions per month via Zoom. There are 4, 6 and 9 month options depending on your needs and desires. As well as your map as our guide, these sessions are also responsive to what is happening in your life
- 1 x 30 minute session at the end to review the programme
- Content prepared specifically for you every session
- With each session you will be provided with personalised home explorations, practices, resources and worksheets. These are kept in one document that tracks your journey and clients regularly share how valuable this is as there is so much to revisit and explore
- Email and voice message support in between sessions where needed. I want you to be as supported as possible all around in this experience. That means if anything comes up for you in between sessions, I’m here for you
HOW THIS UNIQUE PROGRAMME WORKS
For over a decade of coaching clients and teaching, I have developed a unique system of coaching and practical sex and relationship education that supports you to awaken and transform your sexual pleasure, confidence and intimate relationships. My system has three key components – coaching, education and practices that will guide you on a pleasure filled journey.
As well as coaching and education, we will go through practices which you can then explore at home. These gentle practices are tailored to where you are at and break down the essential micro skills for creating great communication and pleasure. This is a transformative programme because it is an experience based learning meaning, we don’t just sit around and talk about these things, I invite you to feel, practice and embody what we explore and this is what creates lasting change.
My approach is holistic in that we may look at all areas of your life as the patterns showing up in your sexual and intimate life can be reflected elsewhere and sometimes we need to address other aspects of your life such as stress at work to open up your pleasure.
I’ll be writing more fully about my system here soon. I am happy to discuss this with you on our discovery call.
IGNITE YOUR PLEASURE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You know you need personalised 1-1 coaching that is tailored to your unique needs and flexible to your life as this is such an intimate and personal area to you both
- You value personal growth and wellbeing. You might have other people who support you 1-1 such as a personal trainer, life coach or therapist and you know the value of this, so why not for sex & intimacy?
- You want the support from a coach that is highly experienced and qualified
- You are ready and committed to invest the time, money and attention on yourselves and your relationship
- You’re both busy bees and this may have been going on for a while now. You know that you are more likely to take action and make changes within the structure of a programme and with a coach that fully believes in you both. It will be easier, faster and more fun with my support!
- You are not sorting this on your own and yet sex and intimacy is a priority to address in your life. You know that what you choose to do now will impact your relationship. You know that by committing to sessions you have to show up and open up
IGNITE YOUR PLEASURE IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You are not getting on at all and what you really need is relationship therapy or counselling
- You’re not ready for change
- You are looking for a quick fix
- You don’t have the time, energy and resources to commit to the programme.
HOW SARAH’S COACHING PROGRAMME IS CHANGING LIVES:
My partner and I are now having the best sex of our lives and we’re communicating and just functioning better as a couple…You have rescued my relationship and changed my life.
Before it was a great relationship yet big hole in this. Sex was a negative area in our life and a thing causing stress and anxiety for both of us. We have achieved an intimate and fun sex life which has brought us together as a couple more as well. This is something we wouldn’t have been able to do on our own. It’s something we knew we needed to up level so we called the expert.
I felt dead inside and really calling to awaken my femininity and feel you have been brilliant guiding us towards that. We feel so much more closer in our relationship and feel totally different and really exciting. Feels like a huge transformation.
If every man knew what I know now, porn would disappear tomorrow…I’ve nothing but glowing praise for the work Sarah does and cannot recommend her highly enough.
There are three programme options and during the discovery call we get clear on which one is the best for you. The majority of couples book the 4 or 6 month programme.
Your programme can be paid for monthly at £595 pcm.
4 months £2,380
6 months £3,570
9 months £5,355
Many couples I have spoken with can feel that it is ‘indulgent’ to spend money on their pleasure and their relationship. This is an investment in your relationship and the practices, benefits and gifts from this programme will ripple into your life, especially your sex life and intimate relationship for many years to come.
Where do Coaching sessions take place? Coaching sessions take place online via Zoom or Skype. This means I can coach you from anywhere in the world! Do read this article I have written about the benefits that my clients experience from online coaching.
How do I know if this is right for me? This work is best for couples who are ready to show up fully and to take responsibility for their relationship and their results. In my experience, I believe that the quality of showing up for yourself and each other and being willing and committed is the biggest marker for success. If you’re ready to do that, you’re in a good place. If you are ready to say yes, contact me to book a call with me. I only accept those who I feel will genuinely benefit from this work, and if it’s not a fit I’ll work with you to find the right resources for you and where you currently are.
How much time does the programme require? In addition to the two sessions per month, I recommend 1-2 hours per week. However some people get what they need from less time, others have more time. Many aspects of the programme are about doing things you are already doing differently so they don’t take additional time. For the practices they are anywhere from 5 mins to 1 hour long depending on the specific thing that we’re addressing. As always, the more practice you do, the more benefit and transformation you’ll see. Little and often is best. Together we ensure the home explorations can easily fit into your life.
Do you only work with women? I mainly work with women. I have a programme for couples who are in a good place in their relationship and sex is the missing piece in their lives. I have worked with many men over the years and I welcome men or anyone from all all shades on the gender and sexual orientation spectrum who resonate with my approach to contact me.
Is there anything else you’d like me to know? Yes, I create a totally confidential and sex positive space. I welcome people with different physical abilities. If there is anything I can do to support this, please do let me know.
I know that you don’t want to waste anymore time missing this piece in your relationship. Ignite Your Pleasure offers you a place to discover, explore and grow together and you will reap the benefits long after you complete the programme.
“Learning how to have an erotically healthy life is just as important as learning what foods to eat.” Pamela Madsen