Erotic Yoga for Pelvic Floor Health
Cost per class: £20 / £15 Conc
This evening will focus on Erotic Yoga for your pelvic floor and core to cultivate health, vitality and pleasure. Good health in our pelvic floor is essential and having a strong and toned pelvic floor will increase sensitivity, sensation and orgasms, improve bladder control and reduce the risk of prolapse.
I’ll provide an introduction to the anatomy of your pelvis for health and pleasure and how to get to know and connect with your pelvic floor – getting to know this potent place has so many benefits for your pleasure, health and wellbeing. We’ll then explore exercises to strengthen both your pelvic floor and your core.
Erotic Yoga is inspired by the amazing work of Joseph Kramer, a true pioneer who empowers people to take responsibility for their pleasure and to become erotically self-sufficient, fostering the ability to generate and cultivate their own sexual energy whether on their own or with a partner/s.
During these unique classes designed especially for women, we’ll be exploring practices that support you to connect with and cultivate your energy, benefitting not just your intimate life but your everyday health and vitality. Practices include those from Tantric and Taoist traditions will include Chi Gung, energy work, meditation, breath work and movement. The more we practice the more these practices come to life!
These are non-intimate, clothes-on events.
I’m a certified teacher in the Universal Healing Tao and also a Healing Love teacher. I’ve been exploring these practices for a number of years and I’d love to share these with you.
These evenings offer practices that:
- are a gift to yourself, a space to connect with or discover your erotic and sensual self, or to simply charge up your energy
- support you to open up, clear and transform your energy through practices including Sexual Vitality Chi Gung to activate, circulate and transform your sexual energy – your vital life force – with regular practice you feel more radiant and alive!
- support you to cultivate self-love and body love – the practices empower you to make difference choices about your body and your life as you learn to listen to your body wisdom
- help you towards slowing down, softening, relaxing and stillness – the perfect antidote to the often hard, fast and stressful world
- can support your healing from past experiences and enhance current wellbeing, whether bringing more harmony to your menstrual cycle, helping you to navigate changes during peri-menopause, during and after menopause
- ignite and strengthen your ‘pleasure body’ – increasing your sensitivity, sensuality and capacity for pleasure in your whole body and your life
- a set of foundational skills to explore your sexuality in new ways, whether on your own or with another/others
- are held within a healing, safe, inspiring and playful women’s circle
You will leave with audio and video support to enable you to continue these practices at home.
These evenings are brought to you by me, Sarah Rose Bright. I am a Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach, Teacher, Educator and Sexologist, bringing fifteen years of experience of inspiring people to erotic freedom. I have created these evenings as I deeply love these practices and know how healing and powerful they can be. I am passionate about creating spaces where people can learn about their natural, wonderful bodies and sexuality with support, safety, permission, education and inspiration, bringing more happiness, pleasure and vitality into their lives. I blend ancient wisdom with modern sexology, distilling this into knowledge and grounded experiences that can make a real difference in your life. I offer 1-1 coaching programmes, online courses and in-person events and retreats. You can find out more here www.sarahrosebright.co.uk
Here’s what past Erotic Yoga participants say:
“I can’t believe I’ve waited until I’m 51 to do this! It should be part of all learning curricula. Thank you Sarah. I’ll be back.”
“This evening has made me realise how much I ignore important parts of my body – feeling very very good now! Thank you Sarah – never been to a session like this before xxx”
“I love your energy – you encourage us to feel good about connecting with our sexual energy. You helped dissolve the illusions other people have placed. Sarah you are super empowering. Thank you and namaste.”
“This workshop, together with the previous one feels like a journey into self love and self discovery. It is helping me connect to the powerful woman within. These practices are so empowering. I think it should be taught to all women.”
“I felt connected to myself. I learnt to place a new value on my body after spending my life placing it into categories taught by school, men and society. Self love!”
“A “must do” for all women…”
“Deeply healing gentle magic.”
“Relaxing, energising, motivating.”
“I felt internally numb, disconnected body and soul. I left connected, warm, open and spiritually cleansed…”
“My first Erotic Yoga workshop was a bit of a revelation. Sarah is so deeply knowledgeable that right from her introduction I could feel shifts taking place, opening me up to a new way of experiencing my body. The exercises were gentle but really effective and Sarah held a safe, nurturing space. It was an altogether beautiful, quite powerful, experience and I have since been able to incorporate aspects into my home meditation and yoga practice.”
Terms & Conditions
Your booking on a workshop or retreat is only confirmed when the deposit or the fee is received. All deposits are non refundable.
Cancellation Policy for Evening, One-Day and Weekend Events:
- Cancellation of your event place up to two weeks prior to its start: your non-refundable deposit applies only
- Cancellation of your event place up to seven days prior to its start: 50% of your participation fee is still applicable.
- Cancellation of your event place seven days or less prior to its start: 100% of your participation fee is still applicable.
- If you cancel and the event is full, I will endeavour to re-sell your place and if successful, you will be given a full refund less £25 to cover administration costs.