Learning To Trust – How to know and ask for what you need and want
See full details for prices
Artwork by Elisa Riemer, used with generous permission.
Do you always say YES to other people and then feel overwhelmed, resentful, guilty and selfish?
Do you find it difficult to say NO to other people?
Do you find it embarrassing and uncomfortable to say what you need or want during sex?
Is it hard to figure out what you need or want?
From an early age, many women learn to take care of and look after everyone else first. This leads to over giving, exhaustion, resentment and either never discovering your needs and wants or never asking for what you need and want.
Looking after yourself is vital for your health and wellbeing, your relationships, your fulfilment in life and your ability to navigate challenging times.
Your individual resources (your time, your health, energy levels, creativity, mental and emotional capacity) are so precious and it is important to know how to look after them and direct them to what truly matters to you.
This course is for you if…
- you put everyone else first
- you find it difficult to say ‘no’ without feeling you are letting someone down
- you find it hard to say ‘yes’ without feeling guilty or selfish
- you feel little or no sexual desire
- you don’t enjoy sex. You know what you don’t want but you don’t know what you do want. You can’t switch off your thoughts. You are wondering if you are ‘doing it right’ or if the other person is enjoying it
- making decisions is hard and you spend your time frustrated, doubting yourself or not taking any action
- life feels like a treadmill with endless to do lists
What if you could…
- put yourself first (even sometimes) and not feel guilty or selfish about it?
- discover what feels good in your body?
- become more confident in knowing what you want and need and asking for it, whether during sex or when with family and friends or at work?
- communicate boundaries that are healthy and true to you?
- learn to make better decisions that feel right to you?
- reduce stress, busyness and overwhelm?
Learning to Trust, how to know and ask for what you need and want is a 5 week course. During our time together you will:
- practice and explore saying ‘no’ and saying ‘yes’
- learn how to discover what you need and want
- learn different ways to make and voice requests
- learn how to listen and trust what feels true in your body
Learning to Trust will give you the tools, the language, the permission and the confidence to say ‘no’, to discover what you need and want and to voice that.
- October 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th and November 3rd
- Tuesdays at 7pm GMT. Classes are 2 hour 30 minutes which includes a short break
- Short exercises and practices to explore in between the classes that can be easily woven into busy lives
- A private Facebook community for the period of the course
The course is for women that can commit to all 5 sessions as each week builds on the previous one. The course will not be recorded and is limited to 18 participants. If you prefer 1-1 work, Sarah also offers this work in private sessions.
Super early bird £225 by 28th August
Early bird £250 by 18th September
Regular price £275
Course + 2 x 1 hour sessions with Sarah
1 session before the 5 week course and 1 session after the course ends to support and integrate your explorations (normally £195 per hour)
Super early bird £425 by 28th August
Early bird £450 by 18th September
Regular price £475
A non refundable deposit of £50 confirms your place.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment plan also available. Get in touch for details.
Learning to Trust is the gift that will keep on giving. You will reap the benefits long after the course is over. These are tools you can use every day, for life. Please join us for this powerful exploration of learning to trust yourself, know what you need and want and how to ask for it.
How Learning to Trust is changing lives:
“You make so many decisions in life, learn to trust yourself – what do you want, what is your body telling you – and stop the default of I should, its expected, I need to, I was asked…The course reaches into so many aspects of life – personal (family, friends, intimate relationships) and professional – we should be taught this from a young age before life starts conditioning us all with behaviours that lead to decisions being made that don’t necessarily reflect what we truly want or feel. Priceless learning!” Laura
“I had no idea beforehand that I could so clearly feel a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ in my body and it has helped me to understand why I feel so resentful in my life when I do things I don’t want to because I am not being true to myself. Before LTT [Learning to Trust] I thought I didn’t have a clue what I wanted sexually and had zero confidence in asking for what I wanted. As a result of the course I feel much happier about the way forward. LTT has taken a lot of worry away. “ Lyn
“I feel much more confident in being able to start to ask for what I want, or to initiate sexual experiences without putting all the pressure on my partner to lead.” Jocelyn
“It’s definitely been worth pushing myself out of my comfort zone as it has given me lots of simple but really effective tips and techniques that will make a huge difference to my life generally and my sexual experiences. Being able to share LTT with other women is very powerful and the course gives you the skills and confidence to move forward in a more positive way in your life, being truer to yourself and being safe in the knowledge that being specific, clear and in your truth is 100% ok.” Ali
Your Teacher, Sarah Rose Bright, Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach
This online programme is brought to you by the pioneering Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach, Sarah Rose Bright. This is the programme that Sarah would have loved years ago. Sarah is the UK’s first certified sex coach. She blends her extensive training and experience with a coaching style described as inspirational, safe, warm and intuitive, for clients to fall in love with their sexual nature and create a life they love.
Many years ago, Sarah couldn’t say ‘no’, always said ‘yes’, didn’t know what she wanted and was terrified of saying what was true for her, so she said very little. Life was a performance, going through the motions of what she thought other people expected of her until she decided something had to change and it did. After a decade working on this with clients, it is a real joy for her to be offering this to the the world. Sarah’s combination of personal and professional experience creates a truly unique course that changes lives.
What if I can’t join the live sessions? This course will not be recorded as part of creating the safest space possible for participants. If you cannot make these dates, let Sarah know and she will put you on the waiting list for when she runs it again, though it is not guaranteed it will be running again.
How much time will I spend on course each week? In addition to the live sessions, there will be suggested home explorations and practices which can be easily woven into busy lives.
What kind of support is there? There will be a Facebook group for the duration of the live classes where participants can support and inspire each other. One option is to buy the course including 2 x 1 hour sessions with Sarah.
I am not sure I want to attend live sessions and discuss personal things? It is very important to Sarah to create the safest space possible for you. At the start of the course Sarah will be sharing how she does this, however if you have any questions about this please do ask Sarah. Some women begin feeling nervous and are surprised how quickly they start to open and they find it is empowering to hear other women’s experiences and support them in their explorations as you are supported in yours. One of the many gifts women often share is that they realise that they are not alone and what a relief this is. However group work is not for everyone and if you would prefer to do 1-1 coaching with me do get in touch.
Doing this may feel like a huge step to you and it may seem out of your comfort zone. It did for some of the women who have taken the course before and they were so glad they did!
In this course, I will teach you how to listen to the deep wisdom of your body and communicate your needs and wants so that you can be true to yourself and live a more fulfilling life in all areas from sex and relationships, family and friends, your work life work and your community. I can’t wait to share this with you.
Terms & Conditions for online courses:
- Your booking on the course is only confirmed when the deposit or the fee is received.
- All deposits are non refundable and due within 24 hours of accepting a place on the course.
- The full fee is due two weeks prior to the course starting.
- Cancellation of your course place up to two weeks prior to its start: your non-refundable deposit applies only.
- Cancellation of your course place two weeks or less prior to its start: 100% of your participation fee is still applicable.