Do you feel disconnected from your sexuality and wonder if these is something ‘wrong’ with you?
Do you find sex is not enjoyable and you wonder if you are ‘doing it right’?
Are you good at pleasing others and putting everyone else needs and desires first?
Ignite Your Sexuality is created for women who know that how they feel about sex is holding them back.
Sex, pleasure and intimacy is a challenging area for so many women. We don’t have any useful sex education, we learn to put the needs of others first and we don’t fully explore our own needs and desires. Ignite is all the sex education you never had!
“This course showed me what I can do when I focus on myself.”
Are you ready to put yourself first and gift yourself the time and space to connect with your sexuality and pleasure?
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF…..
- Your desire for sex is pretty non existent
- You are not enjoying sex. It maybe the same every time
- You are ‘stuck in your head’, unable to switch off your busy mind
- You find it hard to say what you want. Perhaps you don’t know what you want?
- You find it uncomfortable to talk about sex
- Receiving pleasure is a challenge. You find it easier to focus on giving to someone else
- There is something (or several) things you don’t like about your body
- Part of you thinks you won’t ever meet anyone or if you are in a relationship, you wonder if this is it…
- You’ve been exploring lots of areas of your life but sex is the one area you haven’t and you know it is where you need to go
- You don’t allow yourself pleasure in life day to day as you are busy running around ticking off to-do lists and looking after everyone else
WHAT IF YOU COULD……
- Explore sex, pleasure and intimacy education that gives you answers to all the questions you have been worrying about?
- Ignite your sexual desire and sensuality?
- Discover what you enjoy sexually and how to express it?
- Confidently ask for what you need and want?
- Initiate sex?
- Talk more openly about sex?
- Feel good in your body and love your breasts and your vulva?
- Embrace being a woman in a way that is true for you?
- Set and communicate healthy boundaries?
- Get to like (even love!) yourself as you are?
- Meet a great partner or reignite your existing relationship?
- Put yourself first (even sometimes) without feeling guilty or selfish?
- Give yourself permission to slow down and enjoy the pleasures in life?
IGNITE YOUR SEXUALITY IS FOR YOU IF…
- You have a busy schedule and you want to study at your own pace and time
- You want to study in the comfort and privacy of your own home
- You don’t feel ready for or you don’t want to do group work or 1-1 sessions
- You are doing group work or 1-1 sessions and you want a course to deepen your learning. The depth of content and practices in Ignite can really support you
- You are motivated and inspired to study on your own
IGNITE YOUR SEXUALITY IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You find it hard to get motivated to do self study. 1-1 sessions can be a better option
- You really need a series of 1-1 sessions. This may be for different reasons, you are someone who needs accountability or you there are things you want to discuss and explore on a 1-1 basis or you would like a personal guide and tailored support
This ten module course weaves together Sarah’s fifteen years of exploring sexuality and her decade spent coaching clients and teaching. Ignite curates the best of these teachings and practices into a structure that will guide you on a journey to ignite your sexuality. The course is worth well over £1000 yet each module works out at less than £20 each!
IGNITE YOUR SEXUALITY IS A 10 MODULE SELF STUDY COURSE
Ten prerecorded modules that you can explore in your own time. Each module includes one themed webinar from Sarah Rose Bright (around 1 hour each module), step by step practices including a guided audio practice, tools and templates, journal questions and other inspiring resources for you to explore
A summary of the modules:
MODULE 1: IGNITE YOUR SEXUALITY
You will explore the messages and myths about women, sex, pleasure and desire and a fresh and transformative approach to pleasure.
MODULE 2: IGNITE SELF LOVE
You will explore the eight areas for real and lasting self love. These are foundational for igniting your sexuality.
MODULE 3: IGNITE BODYLOVE
You will explore powerful BodyLove practices so that you can feel more comfortable and confident in your body.
MODULE 4: IGNITE DESIRE
You will discover the one thing you need to know to unlock your desire and how to cultivate your sexual desire.
MODULE 5: IGNITE SELF PLEASURE I
You will explore self-pleasure as a practice for healing, building your confidence and of course pleasure!
MODULE 6: IGNITE SELF PLEASURE II
You will delve into your erotic toolkit and learn these erotic keys so that you can build your pleasure and arousal.
MODULE 7: IGNITE VULVA & VAGINA LOVE
You will learn how to cultivate a relationship with your vulva and vagina so that you can get to know and love this magical place as a source of power and pleasure.
MODULE 8: IGNITE VULVA & VAGINA PLEASURE
You will learn the incredible anatomy and erectile network of your pelvic floor and your vulva and vagina and be inspired with different ways to touch your vulva and vagina so that you can become more confident in your body.
MODULE 9: IGNITE EROTIC EXPRESSION
You will discover the range of possibilities for your sexual expression and explore what arouses you.
MODULE 10: IGNITE INTIMACY
You will explore the keys to creating a great sex life and how to communicate in a way that builds connection and pleasure.
Your Teacher, Sarah Rose Bright
This online programme is brought to you by the pioneering Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach, Sarah Rose Bright. She empowers women and couples to discover their pleasure and feel sexually confident so that they can truly enjoy sex, create healthy relationships and their lives can fully blossom. This is the programme that Sarah would have loved when she had sexual problems.
She is a leading certified Sex, Pleasure & Intimacy Coach with over fifteen years of extensive training and personal exploration and over a decade of working with 1000s of students and clients. She is known for her warmth, gentleness and compassion. She is playful, passionate and inspiring yet down to earth.
Watch a short video here and below where Sarah shares the story of her transformation and a little about Ignite Your Sexuality and the women who have taken the course before.
HOW IGNITE YOUR SEXUALITY IS CHANGING LIVES:
I think every woman should do this course – it feels crazy now that I’ve never given much thought/time to this area of my life, I just wish I had found it sooner and not let my sexual issues build up over such a long period, but I’m on the right road now.
My biggest realisation is that I am a sexual, sensual woman FOR ME and that this doesn’t depend on anyone else.
I have gained my sexuality back after two children, finally I desire and feel sexual once again xxx.
I now have a powerful toolkit to use in my sexual exploration. I found that the more that I put into the course and homework the more that I would get out of it. If you are willing to look inside yourself and do the work, this course is truly transformative.
How much time does the course require? I recommend dedicating 2-3 hours per module for the webinar and home explorations.
What if I need extra support to do this course? You can do this course in combination with a programme of sessions with Sarah. Ask Sarah for more details.
I know that you don’t want to waste anymore time worrying about or avoiding sex and intimate relationships and I promise it is never too late for this to change. There is nothing broken and nothing for you to fix. A plant needs the right conditions to grow and when it gets them, it flourishes. This sexual empowerment programme offers you the right place to discover, explore and grow and you will reap the benefits long after you complete the programme.
“And then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud became greater than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin