A journey into deepening love & pleasure
If you want to be the first to find out about the dates for 2024,
click the button below to be added to the Intimacy waitlist.
INTIMACY is a journey into deepening the love you share and the pleasure you experience together. We’ve gathered together the practices and teachings that we love the most so that you can take your relationship to the next level.
- Have a longing to deepen the quality of love, connection and pleasure that you experience together?
- Feel like you are not prioritising your relationship and/or your sex life?
- Feel stuck as you have different levels of desire or the sexual pleasure you experience together is the ‘same old’ routine?
- Have a sense that there is so much more pleasure available to you but you are not sure what that ‘more’ is or how to get there?
- Want to experience deeply fulfilling sex that gets better and better?
One of the biggest myths about intimate relationships and great sex lives is that they ‘should’ just happen naturally with ease. Creating a great relationship and a delicious sex life is like cultivating a beautiful garden. It takes practice, commitment and skills that most of us have never learnt.
INTIMACY is an opportunity to commit to and prioritise your relationship and your pleasure this autumn. Whether you are looking to revitalise your relationship or your committed to deepening what you have, we’ve got you!
Meet your Guides
Hi! We’re Graeme and Sarah and we have been in a committed relationship for 5 years. Before we met, we spent decades on our own paths, healing and growing and learning about relationships, sometimes painfully. For both of us, we are in the relationship we dreamed of, and knew in the depths of our heart that was possible.
It hasn’t always been easy and as we have navigated through the highs and the lows of being together, we have seen firsthand the tools and the ways of being which help us to come back to our own hearts and to create partnership of respect, radical honesty, playfulness and ever deepening love and pleasure. And yes, sex gets better and better!
We weave together decades of study and teaching to inspire couples to deepen their intimacy, love and pleasure through conscious relating, energetic practices, Chi Gung and meditation, Taoism and Tantra and modern sexology. Teaching together, we are known for being grounded, inspirational and playful.
“If you want endless repetition, see a lot of different people. If you want infinite variety, stay with one.”
We will be exploring :
- Heart communication – how to speak from the heart and truly hear our partner and how to return to love when we have been triggered/shut down
- Cultivating day to day intimacy, connection and love
- The importance of play
- Practices to bring you into deeper connection with yourself and each other such as Chi Gung, meditation, dancing and cuddle yoga
- How to have rich conversations about sex
- Solo practices for expanding pleasure
- The Wheel of Consent to explore listening to the wisdom of your body and how to know and communicate what you want and don’t want in ways that bring you closer together
- Practices and games to explore pleasure and the erotic landscape of your bodies
- Breast and genital anatomy and massage
- Transforming regular sex into relaxed and loving sex – the Tantric approach to love making
- The different types of touch
INTIMACY is a mix of teaching, sharing and Q&A time. It’s full of powerful, beautiful and juicy practices that will strengthen the foundations of your relationship and transform the intimacy, love and pleasure that you experience together.
“Chris and I loved the workshop and were moved to tears… You and Graeme create something really special together – humble, real and powerful big thank you XX.” Bex & Chris
- 3 months of live teaching (7 live group calls in total) including practices, coaching and Q&A every other Thursday evening from 7 – 9pm. DATES FOR 2024 TO BE CONFIRMED.
- A private Facebook group for connecting, sharing and additional support between calls
- Home explorations including practices and resources to support your explorations and learning
- Access to recordings if you miss a live call or your want to revisit the content. These will be available for a minimum of 1 year.
- We have space for 6 couples so that we get to know you and you don’t become ‘lost’ in a big group.
- INTIMACY is focused on your relationship and during INTIMACY you will work with your partner only.
- It is so powerful to be part of a community of couples who have a willingness and a desire to learn and grow together. You can participate in the sharings and Q&A though it is not essential.
- Any practices that we do ‘live’, you will do in the privacy of your own home, with your cameras and microphones off.
- Same sex and non binary partnerships are welcome.
INTIMACY is for you if…
- You are in a relationship and you love each other and are committed to exploring with each other, whether you have been in relationship for decades or have just started your journey together, whether you are feeling stuck or you are just curious to learn how to deepen your love and pleasure
INTIMACY is not for you if…
- What you really need is relationship therapy or counselling
- You’re looking for someone outside to “fix” you
- You’re not going to do the practices
“Couples who play together, stay together.” Kris Garden
About Graeme and Sarah
Graeme Waterfield is a teacher and coach in Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gung & Meditation, Soul Connection and Sexual Energy Mastery for Men.
Sarah Rose Bright is an Intimacy and Sex Coach and host of the Love, Sex and Intimacy Podcast who supports women and couples to truly enjoy sex and pleasure and create/deepen intimate relationships that are passionate, happy and healthy.
Have you any questions?
If you have any additional questions or you would like to book a 30 minute call with Sarah and Graeme to see if INTIMACY is right for you both, please email Sarah.
I would prefer private coaching
I am not sure about doing a course with a group of couples?
The focus of the course is you and your partner. Any practices that we guide you through, you get to do in the privacy of your own home with your camera and microphone switched off.
Couples are there for many different reasons. Some couples will be experiencing specific challenges, others want to deepen their pleasure and intimacy. It is rich and inspiring to be in a group of other couples committed to their relationships. You will not be asked to share anything that you do not feel comfortable sharing.
There may be some sessions when we are in different locations due to work commitments. How will that work?
That is totally fine. You can both join the group and if you let us know in advance we can put you in a break out room for specific exercises and if the exercises involve touch, we can give you another practice to share then you can catch up when you are together. Or, you can miss the session and watch the recording instead.
How much time do we need to commit outside of the live calls?
The live call is 2 hours per fortnight. We would recommend a minimum of an additional 2 hours each fortnight to explore at home to.
INTIMACY weaves together the best of our twenty plus years of exploring intimacy, sexuality and pleasure and years of coaching and teaching 1000s of clients and students with powerful results. Committing to INTIMACY will offer you the knowledge, guidance and structure to make significant shifts in your relationship and you will reap the benefits long after you complete the programme.