I love to share my passions, experiences and knowledge especially in the area of sex, pleasure and intimacy where there are many myths of how things ‘should’ be and a lack of quality information.
It is a privilege to be featured in the press, media, and online resources, and to speak at workshops, events and conferences. I love to share insights, knowledge and practices that can make a genuine difference in peoples lives. Please get in touch if you would like to interview me or book me for a talk.
I am available for interviews, comments and talks on the following:
- The myths and limits of ‘conventional’ sex and what is really possible for sex, pleasure and intimacy
- Sex education
- Resolving key sexual concerns including sexual desire / libido and sexual confidence
- Women’s sexual empowerment – the myths, challenges and potential
- The Jade Egg – what it is, benefits, how it works etc
- Taoist practices for cultivating sexual energy, health and vitality
- Relationships including reviving a sexless relationship, creating and sustaining fulfilling intimacy long term, love making and practices and techniques to enhance pleasure and deepen intimacy
- The healing power of our sexuality
- Why pleasure is vital in our day to day lives for a fulfilling sex life and life
- Body image issues
- Self love
- What is sex coaching?
Here are a selection of my interviews and talks.
I also love to speak and host workshops at conferences, events and groups including women’s networks and charities. I have spoken at a number of events including The Sex Lectures in 2018 and as a keynote speaker at the 2013 College of Sex and Relationship Therapist (COSRT) annual conference. I have hosted workshops at a number of events and festivals including the 2015 UK Tantra Festival, for three years at Between the Sheets, a unique annual conference in Liverpool run by the pioneering HIV support charity Sahir House and Erotic Yoga at a number of events including Spirit Fest. Please get in touch if you’d like me to speak or run workshops at your event.
Please get in touch if you’d like me to speak or run workshops at your event.