People used to think that coaching has to be in face-to-face to be powerful, and that online coaching via Skype, Zoom or telephone can lower it’s impact.
Online coaching has rapidly changed over the last few years and continues to grow in popularity. Here are a summary of the benefits my clients have shared:
- It’s proven to work. I’ve worked with many clients online and it is just as effective as in person coaching. My clients are often surprised how much they enjoy it and usually due to some of the many benefits listed here.
- It can be done anywhere: from the comfort of your home, your office, even your car or when you are travelling for work or for holidays.
- Doing the sessions particularly in the comfort and privacy of your own home can be a huge plus for some people helping them to relax and speak more openly.
- It particularly suits people with busy lifestyles and schedules, where being tied to a regular appointment can be challenging when you have many other commitments.
- As there is no travelling to the sessions this saves on time, money and energy.
- There is more flexibility on the timings and fitting it into your day is so much easier.
- It’s simple thanks to improvements in technology and with video technology we can see each other. I use Skype and an online system called Zoom. Both are easy to use and free. All you need is an internet connection and a computer, tablet or phone. If you have any technical concerns or questions, do let me know as I am happy to help.
- As I can work with clients from all over the world, I can help you if you don’t have a sex coach locally or for other reasons such as you live in a rural area. Online coaching is accessible to more people whether you can’t leave your home in the countryside, you can’t leave your desk in the city or you can’t get leave your house as you have young children are in bed. Technology makes it so much easier to access services like mine.
Q “I am concerned about my confidentiality online. Should I worry?”
A “No. Online coaching is safe and confidential. A bonus with Zoom is that you do not need to log in or sign up to use the service so many clients prefer this. If you are particularly concerned about this, I have worked with clients who have created an email address just for working with me and this has helped them to feel more relaxed about this.”
Q. “I have never used Skype and Zoom before and don’t know how to set it up.”
A. “If this is a concern for you, do not worry as I can guide you through the process. It really is easy to set up and use.”
Q. “I don’t have anywhere private to do online coaching.”
A. “For a small number of clients I have worked with this has been an issue however getting coaching was very important to them, we have found solutions. I have had a number of clients who have done the sessions from the privacy of their car and others when outdoors walking. Do get in touch and I’ll help you explore your concerns and find a solution.”
Q. “Given the subject we are discussing I think I’ll just find it easier to chat face to face. What do you advise?”
A. “Online coaching is not for everyone however I have worked with many clients who were hesitant to try it and within a couple of sessions were totally relaxed and glad they did as they found unexpected benefits. I would invite you to try a complimentary twenty minute chat with me online and see how you find it. I promise you that every client that has taken me up on this offer has found that they were far more relaxed than they ever imagined was possible. Contact me to set this up.”
If you have any more questions, please do get in touch. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can download Skype for your laptop, PC or tablet here.
If we set up a meeting on Zoom, I’ll send you a meeting room number and you can join via this link here.
Please do visit the rest of my website to find out more: