Today I’m super excited to be joined by Olivia Bryant, founder of Self Cervix, a global movement that reclaims the cervix as a powerful organ for orgasm and awakening.
Olivia’s work is leading the way. She shares what the cervix is, how to find yours and start to explore your cervix, why it takes time to do this, a glimpse into the psychedelic qualities of cervical orgasms and the importance of owning your self worth and having a committed relationship with yourself. Join us for this enlightening conversation.
- The history of the cervix and why we know so little about it
- What the cervix is and how to find yours
- Why the cervix is the final frontier of female pleasure
- How to start to explore your cervix
- Why it takes time to cultivate sensation and pleasure with the cervix
- A glimpse into the psychedelic qualities of cervical orgasms
- The importance of self worth and having a committed relationship with your self
- What interstellar sex is
Olivia Bryant is founder of Self Cervix, a global movement that reclaims the cervix as a powerful organ for orgasm and awakening.
RESOURCES FROM OLIVIA
Use the code Sarah10 at the checkout on any of the Self Cervix courses for a 10% discount, available until end of June 2022
RESOURCES FROM SARAH
Sign up to Sarah’s newsletter for pleasure mapping, a free guided practice
Book a free consultation with Sarah https://calendly.com/sarahrosebright
Ignite Your Sexuality, a 10 module self study course for women
Find Sarah online
Spotify for some playlists https://open.spotify.com/user/dog9xui4wwpjatvbnpb2t7l3y?si=jnc_V6wxSCqaqr3UhNgD6Q
ABOUT YOUR HOST
Your podcast host, Sarah Rose Bright is a Sex & Intimacy coach and the creator of Intimate Sexuality. Sarah is on a mission to help women and couples to love and celebrate their sexuality, create healthy and happy intimate relationships and find their pleasure, playfulness and passion for life.