Why use a jade egg?
And why the practices are important…
These are two questions that I am frequently asked. There are many reasons you might choose to use a jade egg and it is good to be clear on your intentions as these will shape your practice. Some of the popular reasons women use jade eggs are:
- Strengthen and tone your pelvic floor. In the long terms this can reduce the risk of incontinence and prolapse.
- If your pelvic floor carries tension, done correctly, the jade egg practices are a great way to learn to relax this area of your body.
- Heal and strengthen the pelvic floor after childbirth.
- Help to heal mild prolapses and urinary incontinence.
- Increase sensitivity and sensation in the vagina. You might feel numb inside and would like some sensation or or you would simply like to feel more pleasure
- To experience stronger orgasms.
- A self healing system. The jade egg can help many things including healing trauma, cultivating self love and body love and growing a healthy relationship with your vagina.
- Bring balance to your menstrual cycle and helping with lubrication and muscle tone through peri-menopause and menopause.
- Learning to cultivate your sexual energy
- Time to learn to relax and soften your body.
You might decide to practice for one or all of these reasons. And practice is key. Just as you show up for yoga practice, you show up for your jade egg practice to get the most from it. When I am doing my practice regularly I really see and feel the benefits in my life.
Women I speak to often think you just put the egg inside you and leave it in for the day but there is a little point to that. Doing the practices is where you will reap the benefits and it is great to find a source to study these whether reading a book or taking a course.
Learning these practices from a book is challenging as I have personally discovered! This is why I have created a two day jade egg foundation course called Enter The Temple. This distils the theory and the best practices to start you on your jade egg journey.
“Wow that egg that has sat in her bag for years is now out of the bag. I needed this weekend to understand and embody the jade egg teachings. I couldn’t have learnt this from a book.”
The last course this year is in Manchester on 17/18 November and I have 2 places left. I only have a maximum of 12 places so I can really support you through the weekend. If you would like to book or have any questions, do get in touch asap.
“A true investment in being a magical woman. Thanks for everything. Xxx”