I love Taoist practice and Qigong so it’s wonderful to share this episode with one of my Qigong teachers, Minke De Vos. Minke is a Senior Universal Healing Tao Instructor and Medical Qigong Master Therapist who runs Qigong teacher trainings and she is author of ‘Tao Tantric Arts for Women’.
Minke shares her wisdom and years of experience of sexual practice and alchemy. We explored what sexual energy is and the value of becoming sensitive to sexual energy, practices for individuals and practices for partners, the benefits of breast massage, the healing power of love making, what sexual reflexology is and understanding female sexual anatomy and orgasm from the Taoist perspective.
At the end, Minke guides you through a beautiful inner smile practice to connect you to your heart and sexual organs so please do not listen to this section when you are driving! Enjoy!
- How to consciously breathe with your whole body
- Kidney breathing
- The importance of replenishing your yin energy at menopause
- What sexual energy is
- How Minke discovered sexual energy in her life
- The value of becoming sensitive to sexual energy
- Tips on how to connect to your subtle energy flow
- What solo cultivation is
- Foundational solo practices for men and women including testicle breathing and ovarian breathing
- How sexual energy cultivation opens your spiritual path
- Why breast massage is good for you
- What sexual reflexology is
- The three gates of the yoni and the three orgasm types
- What dual cultivation is
- A dual cultivation breathing practice for lovers / partners
- The healing power of love making
- How the Healing Sounds practice can help you clear emotions
- She guides us through a beautiful inner smile practice to connect you to your heart and sexual organs
Minke de Vos, Senior Universal Healing Tao Instructor and Medical Qigong Master Therapist has devoted over 35 years to practicing and teaching meditative, healing and movement arts. She and her partner offer retreats and Qigong Teacher Trainings in beautiful natural locations. She is co-founder of Sacred Femininity teacher trainings and author of ‘Tao Tantric Arts for Women’. She is internationally known as one of the top teachers of Qigong and Sacred Sexuality. Her soulful, creative-based work inspires people to live with passion and love.
RESOURCES FROM MINKE
Bells of Love Meditation
This meditation guides you to relax inside and smile inwardly to your heart and body. Tune into the energy of unconditional love and make friends with yourself. Beautiful nature footage and music to soothe your soul.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST
The Six Healing Sounds practice with Minke De Ros
Breast Massage for Self Love – guided practice
Sex Energy Mastery for Men course with Graeme Waterfield
The Multi-Orgasmic Couple by Mantak Chia, Maneewan Chia, Douglas Abrams, Rachel Carlton Abrams M.D.
RESOURCES FROM SARAH
Sign up to Sarah’s newsletter so you can find out about the latest podcast episode and get pleasure mapping, a guided audio practice
Book a complimentary consultation with Sarah https://calendly.com/sarahrosebright
Find Sarah online
Spotify for playlists https://open.spotify.com/user/dog9xui4wwpjatvbnpb2t7l3y?si=jnc_V6wxSCqaqr3UhNgD6Q
ABOUT YOUR HOST
Your podcast host is Sarah Rose Bright. Sarah is an Intimacy and Sex Coach who helps women & couples to truly enjoy sex and pleasure and create/deepen intimate relationships that are passionate, happy and healthy so that they can feel good about who they are.