Choosing Love – A 1-1 dating coaching programme for women to rewrite your relationship story
Do you avoid dating or is your dating experience continually disappointing to you?
Do you feel down on yourself just because you are single and know this is affecting your whole life?
Do you want a fulfilling intimate relationship but you’re scared of repeating past patterns?
Choosing Love is a 1-1 coaching programme if you are ready to transform how you feel about dating and intimate relationships. Choosing Love is first and foremost about Choosing YOU. It is ultimately a journey of deep self love. When you find peace with your past relationships, get real and honest about what you want and know you are worthy of this, you can enjoy being single and the gifts that brings and then, love sometimes just shows up and if not, you’re still fully living your life, and you are excited about dating and your future relationships.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You feel less than wonderful just because you are single – you may feel unloveable, unworthy, ashamed, resigned, frustrated
- You avoid intimacy or settle for relationships, perhaps ignoring the red flags in the hope that they will ‘get better’
- The thought of dating makes your heart sink
- You wonder what a healthy relationship looks like and how you can create one?
You know this is affecting your whole life.
You feel like you are missing out and you want a healthy relationship.
I don’t want you to waste your precious energy feeling low about your relationship history and future. I spent years doing just that, bouncing from one unhealthy relationship to another, huge chunks of time single, wondering what was up with me, feeling ashamed, feeling like a failure, feeling that I was missing out on life and that I would never ever have a healthy relationship. Yet, there was a part of me that wondered what was possible, that never gave up believing that a healthy relationship and love was possible and so I went on a quest for love and in my 40s I now have a truly wonderful relationship.
It is my joy to support women like you to rewrite their relationship story.
IN THIS INTIMATE & PERSONALISED ONE-ON-ONE DATING COACHING JOURNEY I’LL GUIDE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE GREAT PLEASURE AND HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
DURING OUR TIME TOGETHER YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Rewrite your relationship stories from your childhood and past relationships, understanding the patterns, lessons and possibilities
- Choose YOU now by finding kindness, self belief and love for yourself
- Get clear on what you really want for yourself and from relationship
- Navigate the world of dating and create healthy relationships from a place of knowing your self worth and being able to communicate your personal needs and boundaries whilst staying open hearted and curious
You’ll feel free from the worry and stress you felt about relationships and feel excited and confident about dating and your future relationships!
STEP 1 – FREE CONSULTATION CALL
Firstly, we’ll book a free consultation call to see if my dating coaching is a match for you. This is a no-pressure call and many women discover insights and experience breakthroughs even within this call. You’ll leave this call feeling relief, hope and excitement!
I only accept those who I feel will genuinely benefit from this programme and if it’s not a fit I’ll work with you to find the right resources for you and where you currently are.
STEP 2 – YOUR DATING & RELATIONSHIP VISIONING SESSION
The visioning session is where we get clear on what you want, your goals, your vision, challenges and opportunities. You will leave with a clear sense of what is possible – a map for your journey from which your bespoke programme is created. Depending on your needs and goals, your programme is either 4 or 6 months.
Clients find this session very helpful before they sign up to a programme as we get to know each other more and they can clearly see how dating coaching works so they can be confident about committing to a programme.
This session is 1 hour 30 minutes and costs £195.
Programme costs are detailed below.
YOUR PERSONALISED DATING COACHING PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- 2 x 60 minute sessions per month via Zoom. There are 4 and 6 month options depending on your needs, goals and desires. As well as your map as our guide, these sessions are also responsive to your life so if something happens like you go on a date and you’re getting nervous, we can focus on that
- 1 x 30 minute session at the end to review the programme
- With each session you will be provided with personalised home explorations, practices, resources and worksheets. These are kept in one document that tracks your journey and clients regularly share how valuable this is as there is so much to revisit and explore
- Email and voice message support in between sessions where needed. I want you to be as supported as possible all around in this experience. That means if anything comes up for you in between sessions, I’m here for you
- Short notice ‘spot coaching’ sessions which can be booked in times of crisis or exciting opportunity
HOW THIS UNIQUE PROGRAMME WORKS
For over a decade of coaching clients and teaching, I have developed a unique and holistic system of coaching and practical relationship education that supports you to transform your relationship story. My system has three key components – coaching, education and practices that will guide you on your journey.
As well as coaching and education, we will go through live practices which you can also explore at home. This is a transformative programme because it is an experience based learning meaning I invite you to feel, practice and embody what we explore and this is what creates lasting change.
I’ll be writing more fully about my system here soon. I am happy to discuss this with you on our visioning call.
THIS 1-1 DATING COACHING PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF…
- You know you need personalised 1-1 coaching that is tailored to your unique needs and flexible to your life as this is such an intimate and personal area to you
- You are not sorting this on your own and relationships is a priority to address in your life. You know that what you do now will ultimately impact the rest of your life. You know that by committing to sessions you have to show up and open up
- You value personal growth and wellbeing. You might have other people who support you 1-1 such as a personal trainer, life coach or therapist and you know the value of this, so why not for relationships?
- You’re a busy bee and this has been going on for a while now. You know that you are more likely to take action and make changes within the structure of a programme and with a coach that fully believes in you. It will be easier, faster and more fun with my support!
- You want the support from a coach that is highly experienced, qualified and whose been where you are now and who has got your back
- You are ready and committed to invest the time, money and attention on yourself
THIS 1-1 DATING COACHING PROGRAMME IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You’re not ready for change
- You are looking for a quick fix
- You don’t have the time, energy and resources to commit to the programme
- You really need a more therapeutic approach
This is not ten steps to finding your twin flame. I do not believe that your life is not complete without a partner. This is about healing and rewriting your relationship story so you can get on with living your life and feel excited and confident about dating and intimate relationships.
There are two programme options and during the visioning call we get clear on which is optimal for you.
Your programme can be paid for monthly at £400 pcm or in full
4 months £1,600
6 months £2,400
Many women I have spoken with can feel that it is indulgent to spend money on dating and their intimate lives yet the ones that do NEVER regret it. This is an investment in your life and the practices, benefits and gifts from this programme will ripple into your life, especially your intimate relationships for many years to come.
HOW SARAH’S DATING COACHING PROGRAMME IS CHANGING LIVES:
It is liberating not to have that worry and stress anymore. This has given me so much confidence going forward.
I wouldn’t and couldn’t be in this relationship without our work. It’s been amazing, thank you.
Where do Coaching sessions take place? Coaching sessions take place online via Zoom or Skype. This means I can coach you from anywhere in the world! Do read this article I have written about the benefits that my clients experience from online coaching.
How do I know if this is right for me? This work is best for a woman who’s ready to show up fully and to take responsibility for her life and her results. In my experience, I believe that the quality of showing up for yourself and being willing and committed is the biggest marker for success. If you’re ready to do that, you’re in a good place. If you are ready to say yes, contact me to book a call with me. I only accept those who I feel will genuinely benefit from this work, and if it’s not a fit I’ll work with you to find the right resources for you and where you currently are.
How much time does the programme require? In addition to the two sessions per month, I recommend 1-2 hours per week. However some people get what they need from less time, others have more time. Many aspects of the programme are about doing things you are already doing differently so they don’t take additional time. For the practices they are anywhere from 5 mins to 1 hour long depending on the specific thing that we’re addressing. As always, the more practice you do, the more benefit and transformation you’ll see. Little and often is best. Together we ensure the home explorations can easily fit into your life.
Do you only work with women? I mainly work with women. I have worked with many men over the years and I welcome men or anyone from all all shades on the gender and sexual orientation spectrum who resonate with my approach to contact me. I have a programme for couples who are in a good place in their relationship and sex is the missing piece in their lives.
Is there anything else you’d like me to know? Yes, I create a totally confidential and sex positive space. I welcome people with different physical abilities. If there is anything I can do to support this, please do let me know.
I know that you don’t want to waste anymore time worrying about or avoiding intimate relationships and I promise it is never too late for this to change. There is nothing broken and nothing for you to fix. A plant needs the right conditions to grow and when it gets them, it flourishes. Choosing Love offers you the right place to discover, explore and grow and you will reap the benefits long after you complete the programme.